𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙏

I ran across a middle-aged man while I was walking back to the Brahmins' house.

"I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention; are you okay?" I inquired about him.
Some of his belongings from his backpack were strewn across the floor.
"Allow me to assist you."

I began assisting him. He appeared to be in a rush.
He abruptly stood up and began running, leaving some of his belongings behind.

"Hey, stop him! He's a thief," Someone shouted from behind.

I noticed an elderly gentleman approaching me.
"Can you give me my belongings, he stole them from me? Because of my age, I am unable to bend." "said the man."
"Of course," I responded.
I gathered everything and noticed a piece of paper on the floor. I took it in my hands and flipped the paper over to reveal an artwork.

 I took it in my hands and flipped the paper over to reveal an artwork

Just by Looking at her eyes I knew who she was.
She came from heaven.
And when I looked at her, I believe that God has dived down into the bottom of creation.
She is the light from the moon and stars. She is the lamp of temple.
My eyes were always thirsty of one sight of her. And just a glimpse of that beautiful face, makes me go crazy.
I have fallen in love with her radiant eyes, which are my both worlds. But today when I saw her face.
I have fell in love with her smile, which is utterly contagious.
I'm lost in her memories always.
I see her in dream all night long, and when I wake up in the morning, I only see her.
Exotic aromatic aroma like her sweet words. There's sweetness in her anger. Arrogant, yet full of colours.
Flowers blossom on her lips. Moon can be found in her eyes. Scattered pearls like the morning rays, is her smile.
I love departed from myself but fallen for her. She is the company of my lonely journey.
She is beautiful, unique and special.
She is fearfully and wonderfully made, and not a single soul ever is just like her.
God in his infinite love for her made her on purpose, for a purpose, and he made her beautiful.
God made her beautiful more than himself.

"Are you all right, Brahmin Dev?"
"Uh, yes" I responded.
Still recuperating from her ideas, I stoop up. I handed him his possessions as well as the artwork, which I didn't want to give him but had to because it was his belonging.
"This is not mine." He said and then thanked me for my assistance and then returned to his shop.

" He said and then thanked me for my assistance and then returned to his shop

"Do you think he's sick?" Bheem inquired.
"Since he's returned, all he's done is stare at that piece of paper." Sahdev explained.
"That suggests something is on that piece of paper, which is why Bhrata Arjun is staring at it so dreamily." Nakul remarked.
"What are you all up to?" Yudhishthir inquired as he entered the hut.

"Jyest, you came in and even posed a question, yet Bhrata Arjun is still oblivious to your presence." Nakul remarked.

Yudhishthir fixed his gaze on Arjun. Arjun was staring at a portrait, he was holding.
Arjun had no idea that Yudhishthir had entered the apartments, which astonished the four Pandavs.

"Bhrata Arjun, who could sense anyone's existence just by breathing, is unable to detect our presence even when we're talking." Sahdev said.

"Arjun" Yudhishthir spoke loudly

Arjun was jolted awake from his reverie. When he turned around, he noticed his brothers staring at him.

"Yes Jyesht." Arjun replied.
"Can you tell me what you're staring at?" Yudhishthir was the one who inquired.
"Oh, Jyest, nothing. It's just a portrait I came across." Arjun responded.
"Portrait . Bhrata Arjun, you've never been interested in art. And now suddenly, you were so absorbed in the picture that you didn't even notice we were there." Sahdev teased.
"Is this a girl's painting?" Bheem inquired.
"Ummm. Why would I have a painting of a girl?"Arjun lied.

Despite the fact that he knew his brothers would have known it was a girl's painting, he refused to accept it.

"There's something weird going on here, Bhrata Bheem. Maybe we should just take the painting and then we'll know what it's about." Nakul came up with a brilliant idea.
"You are correct, Nakul," Bheem responded.
"Jyest stop them or the portrait will be torn apart," Arjun requested to Yudhishthir.
Yudhishthir smiled as he said, "Stop teasing him this much."
Sahdev teased Arjun, saying, "I have an intuition where after Bhrata Bheem, now Bhrata Arjun will be getting married."
Bheem added, "We should tell Mata that Arjun has fallen in love with a painting."
"How can you all be so certain that I'm in love with this painting?" Arjun inquired.

"Because we've seen the way you look at it." said Yudhishthir.

" said Yudhishthir

A/N:

A cringe-inducing chapter.
Hope you liked the chapter.
What do you believe the next chapter will bring?
Here is a Mahabharat meme:

What do you believe the next chapter will bring?Here is a Mahabharat meme: