𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙉𝙂

Arjun waited anxiously at the temple for Lavanya. He was apprehensive about meeting Lavanya. He was eager for Lavanya to meet his family. He kept her a secret from them. His brothers were sceptical of him going to the temple every evening. And suspicions intensified yesterday when they spotted Arjun spending more time than usual engrossed in his thoughts. He was hoping Lavanya would agree to see his family members today. He was confident that Lavanya would be loved and accepted totally by his family.

"Are you Arjun?" Arjun was distracted from his thoughts by a man.
"W-what?" Arjun was taken aback by the fact that someone knew who he was. He only told Lavanya his real name. He was now concerned since he suspected the man was a spy.
"This letter was sent to you by the sister of one of my friends." The man stated as he handed Arjun the letter.
"Do you know who your friend's sister is?" Arjun inquired.
"Her name is Lavanya," The man responded.
"Oh! Okay, I'm familiar with her." Arjun remarked. Arjun was left alone with his thoughts by the man who handed him the letter. He hadn't anticipated Lavanya writing him a letter. He assumed Lavanya would not show up today. He was disappointed because he had hoped for her to meet his family. In front of his brothers and mother, he intended to introduce her as his wife. He took out the letter and began reading it.

Dear Arjun,

I would have departed Ekachakra by the time you read this letter. This was a place I didn't want to leave. I truly wanted to make our relationship work. But, as I already stated, my father orchestrated my marriage. My father was enraged when he learned that I had been secretly meeting you in the temple. I attempted to persuade him, but he refused. He urged us to depart Ekachakra right away this morning. By the end of the week, he wants me married to Pranay. We're on our way to Vetrakiya's palace. I'm not ready to abandon Ekachakra. I'm not afraid to walk away, Arjun; I'm afraid you won't follow me. You promised me that you would help me overcome any obstacles. Please help us to save our marriage. Please take me away from this crown Prince if you genuinely love me. I am prepared to carry out all of my responsibilities as your wife. . However, please save me from this marriage.

From,
Lavanya.

Reading the letter infuriated Arjun

Reading the letter infuriated Arjun. How could a father be so greedy that he would refuse to agree to her ignore his daughter's decision for her marriage? He was relieved that Lavanya trusted him, therefore he was a little delighted as well. She squandered the opportunity to give Arjun a chance. He was just formulating a plan to save Lavanya at the time.

 He was just formulating a plan to save Lavanya at the time