𝙈𝙀𝙃𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄

Sahdev was moving a little bit more quickly than Arjun and I as we arrived in Ekachakra. I saw this as an opportunity as  I gripped Arjun's arm to make him move more slowly. He cast a concerned glance my way.
"Did something happened?" He enquired.
"No, but I wanted to ask you a question."
"What question?"

"I'm apprehensive about meeting your family. They might not even think well of me. I'm not as talented as other girls , and I don't even have a royal title. You are thought to be the greatest archer of this generation, and I am simply an ordinary girl from a rural location. What if my family doesn't like me? I mean, your mother would undoubtedly desire a special girl for you who was talented in a variety of areas. I have no hobbies and don't even know how to wield a sword. You are aware that I have nothing unique about me, right? What if I don't become someone special to them?" I rambled.
"Ah, my Lavanya.," He says softly "You don't have to be special to everyone. just to me."

That was something I couldn't contest.

"Come on, we've made it to our house." he said.
The Pandavas' shelter was visible as a little cabin in the distance. The other Pandavas, who I assume were three Brahmins, were seated outside that dwelling.
"Bhratashree!" Sahdev began to move closer to them.
When they noticed their missing brothers, they turned to face us with joy.
"Sahdev! Arjun!" yelled the large one of them.

They became aware that I was following Arjun as we got closer to them. The three of them appeared slightly astonished.
"And while we were all concerned that Bhrata Arjun and Sahdev might be in trouble, in actuality, our brother got married without even informing us."
"Nakul, I'm sorry for leaving without leaving a note; it wasn't my aim to worry you all." stated Arjun.
"Ah, Arjun, forget it. Introduce our newest family member to us now. "the big one said.

Arjun gave me the go-ahead by gesturing for me to touch the feet of the person standing in the center of the three as he turned to face me. Given his calm and collected demeanor, I assume he was Yudhishthira. He bestowed a blessing on us as we knelt down to touch his feet. The bulky person, who I assume was bheem, received the same treatment from us. After that, Arjun and I blessed Nakul and Sahdev as they knelt down to touch our feet.

"Bhrata, I met her in the temple. Her name is Lavanya." Arjun said while glancing at me.
"Now I understood why he was always in such a rush to go to that temple." said Bhrata Bheem.
"At least now Bhrata Arjun won't creepily stare at the painting again." Nakul remarked.
"Painting?"
"Now we should meet Mata as well." As he changed the subject, Arjun said. His brothers were looking at him with a knowing expression as I cast a suspicious glance his way.

"Mata! Bhrata Arjun and Sahdev have returned." As we walked into the hut, Nakul yelled.
When she learned about her sons, their mother arrived quickly. As she walked toward me with a smile on her face, she first gave hugs to Arjun and Sahdev. I was about to bend down to stroke her feet when she abruptly grasped my shoulders and gave me a kind look.
"My Arjun would have committed very good sins in his previous life, which is why he got such a lovely wife." She spoke before giving me a bear embrace.I stiffened a little bit but gave her a hug in return.

"I have heard a lot of things about you from Arjun." She replied as she let go of her embrace of me.
Mata Kunti had to be the most endearing woman that i had ever met.
"it's an honor to finally meet you and your family." I smiled somewhat unwieldy.
"Well, we're glad you could joined our family, aren't we putra Yudhishthira?" Mata kunti continued overly excited and gave her son a loving look.
"Oh we're delighted." he nodded and gave me a friendly pat on the head.  This made me feel some sort of belonging swell in my heart.

  This made me feel some sort of belonging swell in my heart

The couple's wedding night wasn't exactly ideal.  The family was forced to share a small room to sleep. The other Pandavas and their mother were gathered around the newlyweds. But in an effort to give them more privacy, they were sleeping a little bit farther away from the pair.

Arjun heard his companion snarling just as he was about to fall asleep. She was trying to whisper something into his ear as he turned to face her.
"You can't fall asleep." Lavanya mumbled.
"Why?" Arjun muttered back .
"You haven't yet discovered your name in my henna"
"What?" He questioned bafflingly.
"It's a custom. On my hands, arms, legs, or feet, there is henna with your name inscribed someplace. Until you discover your name, you cannot fall asleep." She replied.

He extends his hand and cautiously takes Lavanya's hand in his, spreading her fingers apart so he can more clearly examine the patterns. Each one is so complex and delicate that it resembles the finest lace. On each finger, right up to the tips; on her palms and wrists, trailing up to her elbows; on her feet, ankles, up to her knees; even on her toes and the soles of her feet. Somewhere, his name is written.

He can't help but wonder, as he takes in the intricate detail of each finger, "How long were you sitting there?"
"About eight hours. Mehndi is an all-day affair, and I had two people working on me."

As he turns over to see her hands, Arjun hums gently. Do I receive a hint?

Lavanya has a sly glitter in her eyes. "Traditionally, no."

He then concentrates on examining Lavanya's hand. Her hands had soft fingers and calloused palms, and her cousins insisted on having her nails painted gold. He muses out loud, "It wouldn't be anywhere too obvious. They would not have wanted to facilitate my situation. Did they also scribble that haughty prince's name on your hand? " He questioned, gradually tightening his hold on my hand.

"No. My mother was the one who applied mehendi on my hand. I begged her to write your name instead of that prince's"
As Lavanya spoke, Arjun's hold loosened. Lavanya took her time gazing at her husband as he looked for his name.
He says, "Here," and leans forward. "I suppose?"
Lavanya smiles as he directs his attention to his fingers. "You're nearly there."

Arjun's slow smile is utter destruction as his eyes fly up to meet hers. He again takes her right arm and whispers, "Here." He delicately winds his name around her forearm.  "It's on your arm."
Lavanya mutters, "Well done," as Arjun lowers his head and so delicately places his lips on the words.

"Now can I get some sleep?" He enquired.
"Yes." Lavanya responded, a tiny bit blushing.

" Lavanya responded, a tiny bit blushing