𝙄𝙏𝙎 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎

You'll find her in the color yellow

A sweet strong smell of amber and pine

The sound of heels clicking on marble

A silver goblet bumbling with a dark fizzy purple-y liquid smelling of dark chocolate and mint

A sentence that has gone on far too long—quite wordy on paper, not wordy enough in voice

The lush green pittering along the rolling Oregon hills, the stark white mountains storming ahead

Up to a homesick feeling whilst looking at a sky

You'll find her unreadable,

silent, soft, gone

You'll find her backwards and in-between, the Queen of Okay, the Queen of Spoons, and the Maid of Silence

Ask and you'll know.

If you try to catch her, she will simply show her eyes and disappear.

It's in the eyes
always the eyes.

I've been having dreams about this girl for the past few days. I've never seen her face; all I've seen are her captivating green eyes.

When I wake up, I always think I'm crazy for expecting that girl to be standing next to me.
Every morning, she leave an empty spot in my bed, which my poor heart laments.
When I was sleeping, she was here — where did she go?
She seemed too good to be true, and I knew I'd never get the chance to meet her. I know I'm not going to be able to obtain her. But there's a glimmer of optimism in my heart that I'll be able to bring her into my life.

"Arjun, what are you thinking?" "Umm. Nothing jyesht bharata," I responded. Jyesht Bharata, on the other hand, didn't seem to believe me.
"Do you know what happened to Rajkumari Rukmani after we kidnapped her?"
While we were strolling, I attempted to change the subject.
"Madhav used a discus to shave Rukmi's head. He will no longer attempt to create an alliance with Dwarka." But Jyesht was not paying attention to it.
"What happened, Jyest? Where are you upset?" I asked ,as we entered our joint chambers.
"Why was there a rat in the rice bags? Is this a foreshadowing of something?" Jyest remarked.

"It's a sign that Nakul should quit staring at himself in the mirror all the time." Bharata Bheem said jokingly.
"Nakul, don't you ever grow bored of looking in the mirror?" Bharata Bheem was the one who inquired.
"Don't you get bored of staring in the mirror at your muscles? " Nakul retorted with a query.
"No, I don't get bored of staring at them since I have such great muscles," Bharata Bheem replied, displaying his biceps.
"You stare in the mirror because you have good muscles. I have a handsome face, which is why, unlike you, I stare in the mirror," he said, and we burst out laughing at Bharata Bheem.
"When Arjun dresses up as a girl, he would have a beautiful face." Everyone started laughing at me after Bharata Bheem said.

"It would make our mother sad to learn that the world's most powerful person cooks like an elegant and lovely wife in the kitchen." Everyone started laughing at him after I taunted him.
"It would sadden our mother even more if she learned that her son Arjun is always lost in thoughts of someone, and she has no idea who her kalvadhu is." Bharata Bheem responded.
"I am not engrossed in anyone's thoughts." I lied to you.
"Oh honestly, Bhratashree Arjun, what are you thinking all the time?" Nakul made a joke. I remained silent since I didn't know what to say.
"Your silence tells the answer, Bharata Arjun, who is the girl who managed to break into Bharata Arjun's heart?" Nakul inquired, grinning.

"Jyesht, put a stop to it." I sent a request to jyesht.
"You shouldn't tease Arjun as much as you do. And Bheem goes to the kitchen to see if the meal is ready to eat." Jyest said something, and I laughed.
"Are you also involved with Arjun, Jyest?" Bharata Bheem expressed his dissatisfaction.
"No Bheem, I'm telling you this because it's time for us to eat, not because Arjun was making fun of you." Jyest was the one who responded.

Bharata Bheem then walked out of the chambers.

3rd POV
(AFTER A FEW MONTHS)

On a particularly stormy day, the Pandavas decided to flee the palace. They went in quest of a tunnel and discovered one that led outside the palace (dug by Vidhura's expert). They escaped through the tunnel, setting fire to the castle in the process. Purochana was wandering around the palace that day, as were five hunting brothers and their mother, who had come to seek refuge from the fierce rain outside. Purochana and the hunter family were burned by the Pandavas' fire. When Duryodhana learned of the fire, he mistaken the deceased hunter family for Pandavas and Kunti, and he delighted in the death of their foes.

Hearing the news about his brother's family, Dhritarashtra was saddened and performed the Pandavas and Kunti's funeral rites. Vidhura was the only one who understood the whole truth, but she remained mute. Pandavas and Kunti, on the other hand, had safely entered the woods through the tunnel and were no longer in danger.

As a result, the Pandavas were able to escape Duryodhana and his brothers' traps