𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

"Neerav I caught a glimpse of your daughter with a Brahmin. It appeared as if they were having something going on with each other." According to Neerav's acquaintance.
"Thank you, Atul, for informing me of this." Neerav remarked.
Atul then exited the room.
"Let's see who is meeting my lovely daughter."

"What's the matter with you being late?" Arjun enquired of Lavanya

"I was expecting my mother to arrive, but she had cancelled at the last minute." Lavanya remarked.
She had a sneaking suspicion that something dreadful was about to occur. Her stepmother did not accompany her, and her father claimed she could have gone on her own. She sensed something wasn't quite right.
"Okay. Let us go pray." Arjun said.
They both arrived at the temple and began worshipping.
Lavanya wished for her wedding to be called off.
Even though she was as unreachable as the stars, he couldn't help but wish.

While they were both praying, Arjun had the impression that someone was watching them

While they were both praying, Arjun had the impression that someone was watching them. Someone seemed to be attempting to attack them. He awoke to the sound of footsteps approaching them. When he turned around, he saw two men holding swords. As they were preparing to attack Lavanya, he stood up. Arjun raised his hand to catch the sword, but his blood spilled onto Lavanya's head.
They then attempted to assassinate Arjun. He began fighting with them and was able to defeat them despite the fact that he had any weapons. Both assailants began running for their lives and exited the temple. When Lavanya opened her eyes, she noticed that she had something on her head. When she touched it, blood began to flow in her maang.

Until Arjun returned and noticed Lavanya stroking her head

Arjun inquired, "Are you all okay, Lavanya?"
"Arjun, what happened?" Lavanya inquired.
"There were some people here who were attempting to attack us," Arjun explained. He moved his head to get a good look at Lavanya's face. Arjun then noticed that Lavanya's maang contained his blood. They both peered into each other's eyes and realised that Arjun's blood had been spilt in front of god in her maang. That means they're now both married.
Lavanya's eyes started to tear up. Arjun just stood there in disbelief when he realised what had happened. He wanted to marry Lavanya, but he never imagined it would turn out this way. He wanted to marry her, but only after telling her how much he loved her and with her permission. She had no idea who he really was. What if she felt deceived when she learned he was the prince of Hastinapur and abandoned him? Or would she be able to forgive him? After that, would she trust him again?

Lavanya, on the other hand, was pondering a slew of questions. She began meeting with Arjun in secret once she realised she was due to marry in a few weeks. She ended up marrying him in the end. Her marriage, however, was arranged with the Prince of Vetrakiya. She was well aware that Arjun was far superior to him. And, even if he didn't have the luxury, he would treat her better than he did. But what if Arjun abandons her once he learns that her marriage has already been finalised? Would  he be terrified since it's the Crown Prince of Vetrakiya? Pranay was far more powerful than Arjun. He might easily detain or even murder Arjun. Would he even accept her as his wife, or would he be afraid to fight a Prince?

Lavanya murmured, "Arjun."
Arjun's attention was drawn to Lavanya.
Lavanya murmured slowly, "We're married."
Arjun replied, "Yes."
"However, my marriage has already been set up with someone else." Lavanya cried a little as she spoke.
After hearing this, Arjun's heart broke. He had no idea that his heart could be in such anguish, and yet he could be so in love with the one who was causing it.
"Do you love him?" Arjun enquired, appealing to the gods for a negative response.
Lavanya shook her head and replied, "No." Arjun felt a glimmer of happiness in his heart.
"Who is it?" Arjun asked.
"Crown Prince of Vetrakiya, Prince Pranay." Lavanya said.
Arjun's mind was filled with stress again. Pranay might be able to offer Lavanya with a lavish lifestyle. Would she abandon Arjun for financial gain?

"He's a jerk. He's always making me feel uneasy. I had no desire to marry him. My father, on the other hand, has planned a marriage for him." Lavanya remarked.
Arjun was enraged at Pranay for making Lavanya feel this way.

But he nodded, convinced that he had a chance with Lavanya

"However, Arjun, my father, will never consent to our marriage," Lavanya explained.
"We might be able to persuade him." Arjun made a suggestion.
Lavanya sobbed as she responded, "No, we can't get him to understand Arjun."

With one hand, Arjun held Lavanya's shoulder, and the other, her chin. While touching her cheek, he had her gaze into his eyes.

"You. I've spent my whole life anticipating your arrival. I know that seems insane, but ever since I saw your beautiful eyes, I can't stop thinking about you. When my eyes are focused on yours, I don't care about anything else. I'm prepared to fight anyone who harms you. I have no apprehensions about fighting the Prince. For you, I am willing to battle an army. You are the only girl who has compelled me to put everything on the line for a future worth having. My love for you is like the fury sea, which will always be fierce and deep. Through a storm, strong winds, and torrential rain. It can resist any adversity."