2. Amazing Beauty

The leaves flowing through the park beautifully. I drew in my sketchbook, though not just anything. It was instinct mostly but sometimes I just draw what I see, so when I looked at her climbing the tree I couldn't help it, after looking down I felt embarrassed, closing my sketchbook as I place it in my bag. "Okay.. I think it's time we head back, you said your dad is pretty strict so." I explained. As I did her smile faded as she sighed, before she smirked and jumped off the tree, I'm my direction! Quickly yelping I caught her, falling onto my bottom as I felt my tailbone crack—! Laying down as she giggled, it was awhile before she realized and blushed, shoving herself off of me and dusting off the dirt of her skirt as I sit up. "Thanks.." I had stated, dusting off the dirt of my clothes as I get up from the ground, looking over to her she seemed.. tense? She looked down, nervous, but what for? I came to the conclusion it could be her dad. He's a very strict man, and doesn't really like me, but I assume it's because he thinks of me and Natsuki being together. "I'll see you.." She said, looking away as I nod. "Yeah.. well uhm, I'll see ya—" Before I could say anything else she hugged me. I couldn't resist as I hugged back, a little confused and blushing. She felt so warm and soft. We broke up the hug as she waved bye, going into the direction of her home.