Maybe, it didn't change.

Pant.

Pant.

Pant.

Gulp...

Pant.

I was breathing hard.. my knees are weak.. my arms are gripping the cold tile floor..

"You useless son of a bitch... I bet MC couldn't even make that mistake..."
I heard her... it was true, all because well.. I didn't even wash the dishes.. now my nose was bleeding as the air was kicked out of my body as well...

1 Hour ago...

"I didn't mean to! P-Please..!" I said, pleading to Natsuki..
"I-It's true! I didn't wash them! But—"
I was interrupted, by a slap across my face, I hold my cheek as I slightly look up at her, I say slightly, she's barley taller than me, but still.. I'm a weak one.. I just was.. I was born weak. I didn't matter.. I try explaining again but... I was only kicked in the chest, the air being knocked out as I fall, my knees heavy as I stay there.. I look up at her.. as she smiles and prepares to kick me into the nose. I fall back, crying in pain.. I stay there as Natsuki leaves outside, smoking. After some time she comes back and enters her room. Locking it behind her. I stayed there.. as me being me.. I tried to get my air back.. choking on nothing...
Present Time
Well... that's how I got here... I look up at some of the smashed dishes.. she threw them at the floor.. yelling at me.. I didn't care though.. I will still t-try to be a good boyfriend! She'll.. l-learn to truly show love..! I know.. someday we'll be married..
I giggle and smile at the thought, I hear her grabbing something.. it's sounds heavy... My eyes open wide..
"No.. please.."

"Please..."

——————
Sorry for this chapter to be short. I've been busy with some family business and friends. Hey I'm still growing, I need to live my life as well. Heh. I love you guys who read my stuff, <3