Breath in the breeze like a sweet sigh.

The wind blowing through my body feels nice.. sitting at the edge of the mountain. Maybe it isn't so bad coming up here, the view is so nice.. I can even see me and Natsuki's house down there, I hear Natsuki walking from behind me asking if I want a hotdogs or hamburgers, she asks because she has the grill up here, I ask for what she's having and nods, I look back down to the view.. but.. my mind somehow thinks differently, it's telling me to jump...? But.. why? I would never do such thing! Unless.. No! I won't, it's not worth it. I hear Natsuki slightly tell from afar asking for ketchup or mustard, I stand up, leaving the cliff side and walking to her to give my answer, she nods and does so, I grab it and eat it.. my black hoodie and joggers blowing slightly.. I melt into the food as I haven't ate in days.. before coming up here Natsuki took off the collar she puts on me.. this is my only time for freedom! And I love it.. she doesn't hit me.. she doesn't yell at me.. nothing.. we're acting like.. husband and wife! I never knew I could see and feel such things! As I finish my food Natsuki giggles at me.. I tilt my head in confusion as she walks over to me, she then grabs ahold of my cheeks.. cheeks that used to be red.. and blushing.. now grey and lost of color. She smacks her lips against mine! I widen my eyes in surprise.. but.. I get the sudden urge to kiss back.. as we do it turns out into a make out.. I feel her hand around my bulge as it grows and grows.. "Heh~ you always surprise me with that size~" I blush at this as were in public! Well.. not really, were pretty much the only ones up here all the time.. we could be doing it on this bench for two days and only one person would come to these hills.. I moan softly as I bite my lips. "N-Natsuki.. s-stop" I plead with cuteness and lust in my voice, this only makes her more dominant as she runs harder and faster "Oh I'm going to have fun with you when we get home~" I gulp and nod.. as we get ready to leave.. it's starting to get nicer! I hope this lasts forever..