A Warm Welcome

"NO! THAT ISN'T FAIR!!"
Natsuki says with her hair all messy from her scratching it
"I'm sorry Nats, but maybe this is how it's supposed to g-"
MC gets interrupted by her
"SHUT... UP...! I never want to see you again! You were so nice and charming! But In the end, it was Sayori!"
She yells out as she runs off, tears falling out. MC feels really bad, but goes back into his home, hugging his girlfriend Sayori, giving her neck kisses.
MC: "Natsuki didn't take the news well.."
"Hun, she'll learn in time.. but for now let's eat!"
Sayori says as a quick smile creeped onto her
"Heh... alright then.."
MC said with a slight chuckle
NATSUKI's POV
I didn't know where I was running... but I couldn't stop... I ended up bumping into someone small.. someone slightly shorter than me! I was surprised, but saw Samuel looking down at me in shock, he's been in my Algebra class as he reaches out his hand..
"N-Natsuki...?"
I remembered his voice... he was always a shy boy but.. hearing his voice made me forget about why I was even running... I grabbed his and and with my help, I got on my feet.
"W-What are doing over here in this neighborhood...?"
He asked and I responded
Natsuki: "I was... Talking to a friend who lives here"
"Oh! A-Alright..!"
SAMUEL's POV
It was so nice to see her again!! I've always loved her... but never asked if she was dating anyone.. maybe I should.. NO! You can't.. your too chicken to do that.. might as well go
Home..
"Hey Samuel?"
"Y-Yes Natsuki..?"
"Come to the kitchen at school tomorrow, will you please?"
"Of course!"
I agreed and we went out separate ways... well until she gave me her number.

Note: I really hope you guys liked this first chapter, it was really nice to make a story like this since I don't really see story's like this, well rarely, anyways have a nice day!
- Samji