Re-Boot

The sounds of chirping awoke me... groaning as I look over to my alarm "Why didn't it go off?" I wonder as I was late.. I sigh in disappointment as I stretch my arms wide as I get up from my sleepiness state as I gather some clothes, taking my shower and my usual activities, I don't prepare breakfast as I was already late for two classes, I begin my walk. It looks like Sayori left already. What seems like 7 minutes I finally see the school entrance, entering it as I look around for my locker, as I find I soon start to get my items from my back such as my textbooks and some pencils, after that I put my backpack into the locker, putting the lock that came with it back into its place, moving down the hallway, taking a left before entering my third hour, being scolded by the teacher wasn't fun, I hear some snickering from some students as it happens, I blush in embarrassment as I get assigned a seat, next to a pink haired girl.. I could smell her hair, like bubblegum or.. flowers.. "You gonna stop staring freak?" I snap out of my trance as the girl would be looking at me with a death stare, I look around to see everyone making eye contact with me, I blush again and look down at my desk.. some students giggling and chucking, the girl turns her head back to the teacher as I stay quiet until my teacher calls on me and other students from time to time.. as my third hour ends the girl next to me instantly stands to the sound of the bell and leaves, I get up soon later after her, taking my time to stack my textbooks and heading into my locker, putting away my notebook for that class and heading to my next, though we'll skip those next hours as it wasn't exciting.. Until it was lunch time.. I didn't pack any money for food.. damn.. and I couldn't ask my mom.. she would just give me a neglected excuse on why she doesn't have any money for me.. My mom never really did anything for me.. I'm surprised I made it to where I am today.. anyways I soon start to look around.. before seeing a 5$ on the ground.. I smile softly in excitement as I drop down to my knees as I grab it, knowing I could get a full lunch with this, I take my time to the lunchroom as I get my lunch! Coming out and sitting on a random table, minutes later as I begin eating I see a shadow cover me as the sunlight doesn't really block my face anymore.. I look up to see the pink haired girl again! With some friends behind her "Um sorry you gotta leave, this is our table.. Also leave your tray" I soon respond with "But.. I bought thi—" I'm interrupted by her death glare as she simply says.. "Now." I just stand and walk away.. I didn't even take a bite of any of it.. I hear my stomach growl in hunger as I go back to the cold concrete seat next to the lunchroom door as I await for lunch to end.. the rest of the day was normal with the occasional stomach growling.. as I make my way out of the school entrance I bump into someone while looking down.. I groan.. holding my head as I stand.. "S-Sorry about that.. I'm clums—" I get shoved, scrapping my elbows on the tile sharp floor.. "You better watch out." It was her! I nod quickly as I stand up in a flash.. walking around her before speed walking my way home.. entering and sighing.. what was her deal? What did I ever do to her? It didn't matter.. I was home now. Mom isn't here which surprised me.. I look at the note on the fridge saying she went to go get groceries.. I head up into my room and sit on my bed.. looking at my mirror.. I then look at my elbows.. seeing them bloodied and bruised.. I barley touch it with my finger tip as I flinch "Ouch...!" I bandage my elbows up as I lay down, Sayori hasn't called me at all today.. she was hanging out earlier with that girl.. I'll try talking to her in the morning when breakfast is still doing on.. I drift myself to sleep earlier..

I hope you guys enjoy this new Re-Boot, I wanted to make things more realistic and not so aggressive at the start. I thank you guys for still reading my one book posted! But I am working on another so please be patient! 🤍