Literature Club?

"Sam? Sam! Your gonna be late!" I hear as I open my eyes slowly, my mother shaking me softly. "Mm.. mom? Oh.. sorry about that heh.. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep early.." I shook my head awake as I started to get ready, finally heading out with a sandwich my mother made for me as I eat it on my way to school, as I enter the school I wonder around the school, looking for a club as club searching was only open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. As I look around I stop and look up to see a Literature Club, "I like to write.." I say to myself as I enter, I'm greeted by a empty classroom with a beautiful browned haired women, she looks up at me and smile "Hello there! How may I help you?" I soon walk up to her as she would be sitting at the teachers desk, I guessed she was the president? "Um I'm here to sign up for the literature club?" I say as I soon sign up, skipping the non important details, as I finish signing I soon see Sayori enter with the pink haired girl! I sweat slightly with nervousness.. "Samuel!!" She soon catches me by surprise with a tight hug! "H-Helllooo!" I whimper out as we soon talk for almost the entire time of breakfast as the bell soon rings.. as I run out I say bye to Sayori, behind Sayori would be a angry expression Natsuki..

Boom! The moms back from shopping!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter of my new reboot! Please let me know what you think and if you like it!