CHAPTER 16

DUAA

Finally after a long ass journey we were finally here. Me and him came out of the station and the place was pretty crowded. "Is someone supposed to pick us up or are we on our own?" "Mr. Jone is supposed to pick us up. He's the one who is managing the construction site for now." "Where is our Jonas now? Do you even know what he looks like?" "no but I've his phone number. Lemme call." I was calling his number and meanwhile Eryx was checking females out. Typical.

I don't even have to worry about the deal because I'm damn sure he will be giving up within two days. "yea..I don't think you have to call him." I looked at him and he gestured to me with his head to look forward and all I saw on a big ass paper was written "DUAA AINSWORTH".

-----------------------------------

"Aghh finally." yea finally we have reached our destination. And wow, the apartment was marvellous. It was so big that it had two floors. Everything screamed luxurious about this place. Eryx almost collapsed on the couch. I almost rolled my eyes at his dramatic reaction. Getting away from him I called my parents so let them know I'm finally here.

After finishing my brief conversation with my family I headed back to the Eryx and sat on the opposite couch of his. "Already chatty chatty with your mysterious boyfriend, hmm?" "no. And even if I was, it's none of your business." 

I gave him a bittersweet smile. He nodded with a playful expression over his face.

He laid down on the couch on his back this time, staring at the ceiling. "Listen, since the apartment has two floors, we will be staying on different ones. So I wanted to know.." "why? Because you won't be able to resist me?" He looked at me with a smirk, making me scoff. "Get over yourself, pretty boy."

He sat back so fast that I was almost startled. "You think I'm pretty, brownie?" ""yea well, let's see, you are pretty from the outside but here..." I pointed my index finger at my head. "here it's all blank." He touched his chest like he was having a heart attack. "That hurt, brownie. Aghhh!" and now he was sliding off the couch which made me laugh.

I took the cushion beside me and hit him with it. "Well..that's the reality fortunately." "okay now you're lying? I'm everyone's type." "oh yea? By everyone do you mean the enormous quantity of females you've gone through?" 

With a smile over his face, deep dimple on his cheek and squinted eyes he looked at me. 

"What?"

"Don't you think you are talking too much about my sex life today, brownie?" 

Shit. 

I didn't even realise it. I'm pretty sure my ears turned red and my heartbeats fastened like I got caught red handed. "Well..my point being, someone who sleeps around is definitely not my type."

"Well lucky for you I'm abolishing this habit of mine so I'm gonna be totally your type." I hit another time with the cushion. "Enough talk with you for today. My brain needs rest for almost a week now and I'm gonna stay on this floor so you're gonna be upstairs." "and what if I wanna stay on this floor?" then forget about the deal."

Crossing his arms over his chest he was giving me that look again like he knew something about me. 

"God..that mouth of yours. Always quick with answers. Have you always been like this?" 

My heart was about to explode. He has been staring at my lips. Before any haram thoughts occupy my mind I gotta get outta here.

"And I don't see how this is any of your business." I got up to choose a room suitable for me. I could feel him standing behind me and my fast heartbeats never stopping.