07: Silver Tongue

Black.

Black in [reader]'s color. It made her look older along with her more seductive makeup, and hair slicked back. Her style was right off the runway. A high-waist dress pants and a black suit jacket that hugged her waist. She walked like she owned the entire bar.

Hawks watch as [reader] comes back with drinks in her hands. She sat the glasses down and take off her jacket, revealing a leather bust corset over a white dress shirt.

"What?" She asks noticing his leering stare and sly smirk.

"I like your style," He muses raking his eyes all over her as he walks around her, "I love to model with you... Can I take a photo?" He asks pulling his phone out.

"Why?" She quirks a brow.

"For the next photoshoot, I have to model for, I like your style it's killer." He smiles his mind lost in a subsection of his work.

"Take as many pictures as you want," she leans in poking fun at him. He stop and looked at her, amusement filled his eyes.

"Really?" He smirks as he rubs his chin.

"Do you want me to model for you as well?"

"If you want." He leans in teasingly.

"I rather not, makes me feel like a zoo animal." Hawks took a few photos, before stopping.

"You know," he begins gaining her attention, "when I first met you, you seem like a cute innocent girl, but now I can see you are clearly a heartbreaker." He notes tilting his head, clearly asking for her thought.

"When I first met you, you were tired, but now you seem to bloom into your reputation..." Hawks' lips twitch before he sips on his drink.

"Is that what you want me to say?" she tilts her head with a cocky smile slithering on her face. Hawks look up shocked and a little taken aback.

"Then how do you see in me?" Hawks steps closer to her, inches away from her. He lifts her chin up, "I'm very curious." he whispers before letting her go.

"Like a puppy, desperate to please," she purrs into his ear, "it's sad and a little pathetic." [reader] sits back a sweet smile on her face. Hawks' eyes were wide before they darken into a tense gaze. His slack jaw closed and he quietly clench them. For a microsecond, she saw frustration before he grins.

"You have a way with words," Hawks leans in with a mischievous glint in his predatory eyes. He tilts his head mocking her smug smile, his eyes staring intently into her eyes. [reader] held his gaze, unblinking and just as intense. Her eyes wonder his face, and he can't help but smirk under her gaze. Hawks really did like her.

An angel with a silver tongue.

"You want me don't you?" [reader] leans in her innocent smile turning into one of a pure amused smirk.

"What makes you say that?" He leans back into his seat, not denying her words. She pauses and stands up and walks closer to him.

"Your eyes, they're full of desire," She places a hand on top of his hand.

"Can you blame me? You're blessed by Aphrodite."

"You are so easy to read sweetheart, I can see right through the masks you hide behind. I thought you be better at this," Hawks shivers as a chill run down his spine from the husky undertone in her voice as she whispers the truth to him.

"I haven't been trying, sweetheart," Hawks' voice begins to shift, "you're a tease of the highest degree, hummingbird." His tone changes it deepens into a low growl.

"Try hero, let me see what you got." Hawks placed his hands on her hips and pulled her into him, their body press firmly together.

"Your such a tease!" He growls playfully.

"You're so easy to tease," she chuckles.

"I'll make you eat those words," he jokingly retorts.

"I like to see you try." She muses seeing Hawks' eyes glint with annoyance. Eyes are the window to your soul and his eyes are very expressive.

"What a tease..."

"Am I getting on your nerves?" She tilts her head innocently to the side. She bats her eyes at him, and a soft smile graces her lips. [reader] pushes against his chest, pulling away from his arms. Hawks tighten his grip on her and pull her closer.

"Don't run away from me little hummingbird," He rests his forehead against hers, "Don't you want to see me try?"

"Another time," she chuckles as she tore herself from his arms. Hawks frown and watch as she goes for her drink.

"We're here to drink," she smiles.

"You're running away," Hawks sighs as he pushes his hair back and sits down.

"It's called a strategic retreat," she winks.

"Do you think this is a game you can opt out of?" Hawks asks giving her a cold look.

"It's called setting boundaries, you should try it sometimes."

"Boundaries?" He questions.

"To know your boundaries is to know yourself, to know another boundaries is to know them." She answers like an old sage.

"This is mine."

"I concur," he sits down and picks his glass up. [reader]'s eyes widen before she smiles.

"I thought you fight me on that." She chuckles, eyes glinting with respect and joy.

"That is what boys do, I am not a boy."

"Really? You seem like one to me," she smirks. Hawks gives her a childish glare before smiling.

"Why is that?"

"Your young."