11: Wisteria Blade

"Yu has poor health, it's fine during the day but at night we try to keep it...limited." [reader] explains carefully as she finishes the two coffees. She hands them over and Present Mic takes both.

"It's a very cute place, I might come around during my patrols." Present Mic's comments with a smile. It's cute and quant with a gentle vibe. 

"You must love wisterias," The voice heroes said noticing the fake flowers everywhere. 

"Indeed, they're my absolute favorite; but Yu's allergic so I can't have real ones here." 

"Well, we should be going." The blonde mutters after they finish their coffee.

"We'll see you tomorrow," Eraser Head states it was a mild threat— If she is there or not. She waves them off and they leave leaving the two alone.

"Humans," Yu sneers.

"Relax," She turns to the angry man, "They don't know any better."

"Whatever."

"You sure you saw one?" She asks. Yu looks up into her eyes and nods. "Shit."

"Do you want to look tonight?"

"Of course, let's remove the weeds by the roots before they become too long to do so." She comments with a cruel smile. She walks up the stairs and gets her old uniform. She looks at the old black and white uniform— Destroys still legible on the fabric— the embroidery still intact. She ties on the old flower cape and her wooden mask. 

The last of her kind.

The cold hair whipped against her bare flesh— if she was truly mortal it was have long consumed her. Her hair is clawed by the wind as they run across the tops of the building. They stay clear away from the major busy streets. 

The faint smell of blood and the foulness of evil hit her nose. She quickly shift gears and run after the sent it slowly became stronger until it dispersed in the crowd below her. It wasn't gone but muddled by the scent of human odor. She jumps down a dark alleyway Yu is only feet behind her. She hid her sword and quickly begin to follow the scent. 

It went down the train station. She quietly walks down the mostly empty train station. The smell of the human body order couldn't obscure the scent of monstrosity. Her footsteps quicken as she begins to rush forwards deeper into a situation that felt like a trap. 

It was the smell that hit her first— iron, blood. 

Human blood.

[reader] quickly rounds the corner to see a schoolboy, no older than a middle school ripping the flesh of a schoolgirl. She's dead, there is no heartbeat coming from her. Poor thing— that must be a friend or sibling. How tragic.

[reader] unsheathed her Nagamaki sword. It is purple in color, the blade a beautiful wisteria purple. She brought the blade down on the boy, severing it with ease. His head hit the ground and begin to fade away.

Poor things.

"The trail continues down the tunnel," Yu mutters smelling the demonic scent.

"Let's follow."

"Were going to leave her?"

"It's cruel, but best let a random stumble across her." Yu nods and the two run down the tunnel. The tunnel was long and went deeper, as it goes deeper the scent got stronger. They found a strange out cove, where trains could be stored away from sight, the scent was the strongest.

There is only one creature there, it notices them.

"Who—" Her swords cut cleanly through its face, the demon disintegrating. 

"More will come, we'll wait them out." She tells Yu.

Throughout the night more demons drop by but by sunrise, Yu had to leave leaving just [reader]. [reader] never let her sword get dull it is still as sharp as it was centuries ago. A dozen demons flooded in and she eliminated all. She might be related to them but they were nothing alike.

[reader] checked her know before cursing the meeting is soon. Using her superhuman speed she rushes back to the cafe and her spare change of clothes before rushing to UA. She arrived a minute before the meeting was to begin. 

"Ah, Gojo," Midnight greets.

"Midnight."

"Overslept?"

"No, last-minute emergency."

"If it's an emergency, you don't have to be here—"

"Oh no! It's an emergency but not a major emergency." She explains with a smile. [reader] smoothed out her appearance so she doesn't look so disheveled from running.

"I'm surprised Im invited to this meeting," [reader] changes the subject.

"We wanted all UA staff to be on the same page for the sports festival." The older woman explains. The two walk to the meeting room, they were the last to arrive.

The meeting went by mast it was mostly the police and principal Nedzu talking about where the heroes will patrol, how many heroes, and how regulated the entrance will be. It's very informative and well thought out. [reader] had nothing to add besides her opinion of the sports festival should not be held— but her opinion doesn't matter.

"There have been recent disappearances of children," the police brought up. the report sparks [reader]'s interest. She has a suspicion about what it's about. All the heroes frown and begin to discuss the topic.

"It is usually predicated by extreme aggression and violence towards the peers or family."

"Shit." [reader] whispers. It's gotten out of hand, will she have to bring them back into the fold? All of them? She knows she can not deal with all of them— unless theirs a creator then surely she can. But if they're like her father— she can not do it alone.

"Something wrong miss Gojo?" Eraser Head asks, clearly he heard her.

"My nephew likes to wander the streets at night, I worry for him." It is true, Kou love to wander the night it was also his job to do so. 

"I see," he grunts. 

He doesn't like me.