Chapter 1: Craig's feelings

Craig pov:

-Tweek, I like you.
-M-Me too Craig, you're the best best friend.

He responded to me with a big smile. Obviously, he couldn't understand how I really felt. It hurt the first time I heard it, but after many times telling him I liked him, I realised that it's not that he didn't really liked me that way, he just couldn't understand what I was trying to say. It was just so cute the way he tilted his head a little, looking at me with those beautiful green eyes, trying to guess why I sighed, putting my hand on my face and hiding it. It just made me fall for him even more.

-C-Craig, is something wrong?
-No, No it's nothing. Let's just get to class.
-Ok? B-By the way, wanna come to my house after?
-Yeah sure, you bought the new console.
-Y-Yep, we can play all night.

I smiled at him, thinking about his proposal.

We were walking and talking in the crowded hallway to our classroom. I was distracted, looking at Kyle and Stan arguing with Cartman and Kenny on who could buy the new Gamesphere first, when suddenly I heard Tweek letting out a little scream. I looked in his direction and saw his shirt now having a big coffee stain on it and someone apologizing to him a bit panicked.

-Oh shit, I'm sorry dude, I should've been more carefull.
-N-No sorry it's me. I-I should've looked where I was going.

I run towards Tweek panicked and took his hand to look at his shirt.

-Tweek, are you ok? Does it burn?
-I-It's not that hot it's ok, don't worry.
-Come with me, I have a shirt in my locker for you to change.

We headed to my locker with our interlocked hands. I took my new shirt from my locker and handed it to him. He took it and we headed to the boys toilets, then I closed the door behind me. When I turned to his direction, he was already removing his shirt. My eyes landed on his back, looking at every little details. He looked a little thin, his skin was clear and appeared to be soft, I wanted to touch and feel it so bad. My cheeks turned crimson red at that thought but I didn't look away. Everything in him was so beautiful and cute.

-Done, th-thanks for the shirt Craig. I'll give it back to you tomorrow.

His words snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked in his eyes and put one of my hand against the back of my neck in embarassment with a little smile. I nodded.

-It's ok but now we need to get to class or we'll be really late.

He smiled at me and we headed to Mr Garrison's class. I put down my things on my desk next to Tweek's one and sit down on my chair. Clyde sit on my right and looked at me and whispered to me.

-Yo dude, how are you doing?
-Good.
-Tweek still doesn't understand? You should explain him one day.

Clyde was the only person who knew about my feelings for Tweek. I still didn't know how he'd found out and he wouldn't tell me, but he hadn't told Tweek either. I didn't know what he was up to but I was just hoping he wouldn't bother him. I frowned at this thought.

-Come on why are you making that face? I swear i'm not gonna tell him.
-Please every one shut up. Let's continue our lesson on the careers of famous actresses.

Mr Garrison started his lesson that interested no one in the classroom. My eyes landed on Tweek who was drawing during the whole class. He was so concentrated. He wasn't shaking, not even a little, which was rare. Just as he was about to put his pencil in his pencil case, it rolled off the table and fell in my direction. I wanted to grab it and give to him but then the top of my head hit something pretty hard.

-AH, C-Craig I'm sorry.
-It's ok don't wo...

I looked up at him, our faces just inches apart. I could perfectly look at his beautiful green eyes and his messy blond hair. My eyes turned to his lips. They looked so...so soft. I wanted to hug and kiss him so bad. My cheeks became entirely red before Tweek raised his head, panicked with a hand on his forehead.

-AH! Sorry I shouldn't have stayed l-like that.
-Nah it's ok Tweek.

Shit, if only I could hide these feelings and just forget them. The last thing I wanted was to have an awkard relationship with him. Like how he'd say, this is way too much pressure.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author words:

Thanks guys for reading the first chapter. English isn't my first language so pls bear with me. Also sorry if there's mistakes or spelling errors or idk, pls let me know. The first chapter is very short but the next ones'll be longer. Hope you still enjoyed it.