Chapter 10: Movie night

Craig pov:

-Dude, you want my opinion?
-I never asked but if you'll stop bothering me after with that, I listen.
-Craig, go confess to him.

I turned my head toward Clyde and gave him a judgmental look.

-No.
-Dude listen, you've been looking at photos of Tweek with a goofy smile for 20 minutes. The only things you smile like that for are him and your hamster.
-Guinea pig.
-That's the same.

I gave him a second judmental look. He put his hand to his head, sighing and complaining.

-He literally told you he thought you were cute too.
-Yeah.

I let out a small chuckle, keeping my smile, as I scrolled through the photos on my phone. Clyde stood up and took my phone from my hands. I glanced at him and sighed. I lay down on the low wall, putting my arms behind my head.

-Give me back my phone.
-Don't you want to be with him? In a romantic way, I mean. You hold his hand, you tell him he's cute, that's obvious. Your feelings are obvious. One of you has to make the first move or you'll be stuck like that forever.
-Clyde.

Never in my life would I have thought of questioning my love life because of this guy. Despite the fact that he was a complete idiot, I had to admit that he was still helping me move forward in my relationship with Tweek. In a way, Clyde gave me the courage and the desire to go and confess my love to him. However, I would never admit it to Clyde. He'd be too proud.

-Give me back my phone.
-Man please! You need to think seriously about confessing. Maybe you could take him somewhere romantic. Starks Pond, maybe? Imagine watching the sunset mix with the lake water, holding Tweek against you. Or no I know. You could take the school intercom and we'd hear in every hallway how much you love him.
-You want him to have a panic attack?
-Yeah, that's true.
-If I ever want to confess to him, I'll do it my way. Now give me back my phone or else I'm gonna-
-Here, here.

He handed me my phone, mumbling a few incomprehensible words.

-Yo guys.

Tolkien walked towards us and sat down next to Clyde.

-I'm organizing a movie night today at my place, would you like to come?
-I don't know. Last time, Tweek got drunk and I had to carry him on my back to my house. I don't know if it's a good idea.
-Don't worry, no alcohol this time. You know how strict my parents are about this.
-Oh ok then, I guess I'll come.
-Ok. Can you ask Tweek and Jimmy if they can come, guys?
-Yeah sure.

I got up from the low wall and walked forward with Clyde, leaving Tolkien behind. I looked to my right and left, trying to find Tweek in the corridor.

-I hope he can come. That'd be a pretty romantic moment for your declaration, man.
-Shut up with that.
-Ok, ok. Anyway I let you ask Tweek, I'm gonna ask Jimmy, bye.

He ran and got away from me in a hurry. Why was he in such a hurry?

-Hi Craig.

I see now. I thought.

-Hey Tweek.

I turned to face Tweek, who was smiling shyly. His ears were slightly red, as were his nose and cheeks. This rosy hue blended perfectly with the emerald color of his pretty eyes. His shirt was improperly buttoned, as usual, revealing little bits of skin, as he played with his soft, trembling hands against each other. The prettiest boy I've ever seen.

-Craig? Are you spacing out?
-Yeaaah?

I tapped my face with one hand to snap out of my thoughts. Tweek looked a bit surprised but didn't say anything.