Chapter 7: Party

Tweek pov :

-I-I started to feel weird when he kissed me one day when I was pretending to be asleep.
-Wait WHAT!?
-I'm not sure it was real or a dream. But it did felt so real. He was so tired that day, he was probably unaware of his movements. And the next day, he was a little uncomfortable but didn't try to show it. I concluded that he regretted what he'd done. But if it was just a dream I don't want to worry him about my weird dreams. And it'll be embarassing, obviously.
-DUDE...

Clyde made a few sudden, violent movements in the air, not knowing how to react. Was he angry? Why? He clenched his fists and sighed heavily.

-He kissed you.
-Yeah and what? I read an article about girls doing it with each other apparently.
-Still. You know he's not that kind of guy. But what did you feel when you kissed him?
-Clyde.

He turned his head and gently smiled at me. A small sigh escaped my mouth.

-It's here.
-Yo Tweek.
-Hi.

I greeted Tolkien, who was sitting on the floor against a wall. This place was outside and quite far from the school buildings. A sort of small roof was attached to the wall, creating a spot of shade, which was no bad thing. We could also get a clear view of who was coming towards us.

-It's the perfect place, isn't it? And nobody ever comes here.
-Yeah, that's not bad.
-I discovered it on my own while Tolkien was flirting with that Nichole.
-Hey that's not true! She was just asking me somethin' about classes!
-Yeah, yeah, we believe you.

I laughed a little as I watched my two friends argue. In fact, I was only able to get close to them thanks to Craig. Before that, I was a little envious of their friendship. But now, they were like my real first friends. We could start the discussion by talking about very serious things and then change the subject and have a laugh immediatly. I felt really comfortable with them and much less stressed.

We stayed there for a while, and then Clyde and Tolkien accompanied me to the infirmary.

-I-I still feel a little bad about skipping classes like that.
-Technically, you're not skipping. The principal told you to go to the infirmary. You just took a long time.
-Yeah, you're a good student Tweek. If you skip a class, it shouldn't be a big deal, don't stress like that.

I smiled nodding my head. They always were trying to make me feel better. They did it in their own way, but we could say it worked.

Break time arrived and all the students left the classrooms creating a crowd. I was looking for Craig when I bumped into someone.

-Oh s-sorry. Kenny!
-Yo, you were so stylish this morning when you beat Cartman.
-Ah really ? I took a lot too so I don't think we can call me "stylish".
-No you're right. You were...

He whispered at the end of his sentence, so I couldn't hear him.

-What?
-Nothing.
-N-Nah seriously, I didn't hear the end of your sentence.

He abruptly moved his head closer to mine and smiled at me.

-You don't need to know.
-Get out of my way Kenny.

Craig took Kenny's head with one hand and moved him to the right to stand in front of me. Kenny pulled away and disappeared into the crowd of students surrounding us. I raised my head and looked at Craig, with a little smile.

-Are you feeling better, Tweek?
-Not really. The principal said she was going to inform my parents about the fight I had with Cartman. They will learn the reason for the fight, Craig. I'm so afraid of how they'll react. I'm afraid they'll despise me. I'm afraid they'll hate me. I've never really talked about this sort of thing with them. I-I'm afraid they won't accept me as I am.
-Tweek.