Chapter 4: Craig's mother

Tweek pov:

-Let me help you.

He approached me and placed behind me. His legs went to my sides. He placed his hands on mine and his face on my shoulder. My face became immediatly completly crimson red. My breath quickened, my heart has never pounded this fast. I could feel his breath against my skin neck. I opened my mouth and stuttered.

-C-Craig?
-Listen, if you wanna try this combo you need to press this button and two times this one with this finger.

His hands moved on the joystick with mine. He was so warm. I wanted to feel his touch. Was I feeling like that just because I was attracted to boys? Or was it because in reality I was...deeply in love with Craig?

I swallowed my saliva before looking intensely into his eyes. He turn his head towards mine and we were just inches apart.

-Craig...

He moved his head closer and closer, with his eyes half closed. He wanted to kiss me, he wanted to kiss me! I closed entirely my eyes, waiting for his lips against mine. The mood was just perfect.

-Craig, Tweek, come eat!

I regained my composure and put my hand on my lips. I moved my head away from Craig. My heart was beating so fast. Craig stood up and opened the door. He walked away while I was freezed in his bedroom. I was in love with Craig Tucker, I was sure of it now. I wanted to kiss him. What would have happened if his mother had never interrupted us? Would we have kissed? Would we have gone further? My head became more red thinking about that.

Craig pov:

This situation made me hate my mother even more. I was so close to kiss him. But he hadn't push me away. Did that mean I have a chance? My cheeks became light pink. I took a deep breath before entering the dining room.

-Where's Tweek?
-I don't know he's still upstairs.
-ARH, I'M HERE!
-Perfect.

I looked at Tweek and his face was still extremely red. Did I go to fast with him? I started to wonder if I should have done what I did, or what I wanted to do before my freaking mom interrupt us. I frowned and put some food in my mouth while Tweek's mother was talking to my parents. She suddenly asked me a question.

-Anyway, Craig do you have a girlfriend ?

I choked a little on my food.

-No.
-Aw that's sad, you're such a cute boy, I mean, I hope you'll find your lover soon.
-I already found the person.
-WHAT!?

My mom shouted with her hand on the table. She had a chocked expression. Tweek looked at me with an expression of incomprehension, frowning. I smiled at him and he looked down so I couldn't see his face.

-No way, how is she??
-I won't tell.
-No please Craig!
-No.

I looked at my mom with an angry look and she continued to eat in silence. We finished to eat and Tweak family needed to return home.

-Goodbye, thanks for the meal.
-Bye Tweek.
-Yeah, see you monday.

I waved my hand to him while watching him go away. My mom closed the door and removed all the plates from the table.

-Craig come here I have a question.
-Hm?
-What is she like?

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

-No.
-Please tell me, and i'll buy you the new console.
-You mean...the New Gamesphere ?
-Yeah.
-Ok, ok. So...

I closed my eyes thinking about Tweek. I smiled as my mouth moved automatically.

-This person is really special to me. When I discovered I was in love with her, my stomach was full of butterfly, I couldn't stop the urge of kissing her. She's like the most adorable person I know in this world. Her smile is like the most precious thing and her skin is so clear and soft. I wanna take her hand and never letting it go. She also makes me laugh a lot, I can't stop smiling when my eyes meet hers. She's always stressed but I think and hope my presence can calm her. I want to be with him, be by his side so bad mom.
-...
-Her, I mean, I want to be with her.
-Aw, Craig, that's so adorable. How couldn't she love you after what you just told me.
-It's complicate. I'm really friend with this person and I'm scared. I'm scared to be rejected and after this, he starts to avoid me. I don't wanna lose him, mom. He's really important to me.

I could feel water gather in my eyes. Just the idea of Tweek abandoning me, could make me cry. I felt pathetic and weak at that moment. I put on my sweater hip to hide and wipe away my tears.

-Craig listen, if this person is really your friend, he would never avoid you just because you love him that way. If he starts to avoid you and make fun of you, it's a good thing to stop having him as a friend, because it's a bad person. And if, one day, it really happens talk to me about it. Don't hide it. You need to take risks for that special person Craig. You must really love him to say all of that to me. Sooo, who's the lucky boy?

My cheeks became a little red and I looked down. I bit my lower lip. I didn't know if I could trust her and tell her. But just the fact of talking to someone about my crush on Tweek could make me feel better.

-T-Tweek, it's Tweek.

She put on an expression of astonishment before smiling slightly. She put her hand on my shoulder.

-Craig, I wish you all the best with him.

I wasn't close to my mom at all but this moment was an exception. She was right but, that didn't take away all my fears. She went to do the dishes while my father was on his computer. I went upstairs and leaned on my bed. I closed my eyes.

-I think, I'll wait to be sure. I'll wait for you Tweek, even if I need to wait all my life.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°