Chapter 3: Tweak family

Tweek pov:

-Tweek, are you gay?

This sentence echoed in my head. My eyes widened. My breath quickened. I couldn't think staight.

-What?
-Come on, don't hide it, we know. But we didn't know that we had a faggot in our class!

She said with a smile and laughed with her friends. I looked down. My head suddenly hurt. The pain was so bad. I put my hand on my mouth and the other holding my chest. I ran away trying to find a place to be alone. My vision became blurred but I couldn't stop running. "Go away. Go away." Was all I could think about. I entered the school toilets, nearly tripping several times, and put my head over the toilet. My heart was bitting faster and faster. I threw up all my breakfast and a tear fell up from my eye. At that moment, I hoped all my worries would leave with the liquid that was leaving my mouth.

Craig pov:

Class has started since 25 minutes but Tweek still wasn't here. I started to worry and asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet. He accepted and I left the classroom. I was heading to the toilet to search for him when two teachers passed next to me.

-You heard that ? A student was found passed out in the boys bathroom. Apparently, he threw up before passing out.
-Poor kid. He should return to his house if he's sick.
-You're right, but for now he's sleeping in the infirmary.

I was about to open the toilet's door when I heard the end of their conversation.

-Tweek Tweak, I don't know if you have him as your student.
-No I don't think so.

I turned my head in their direction with my eyes widened. My mind stopped for 2 seconds and I started running in the hallway.

-Hey you! You can't run in the corridor!
-Kids these days.

My breath stopped. I've never run so fast in my whole life. I needed to see him, to see if he was okay. I clenched my theeth. My worries kept on getting bigger, it couldn't be stopped. I pushed the door of the infirmary, run and opened the closed door in front of me. My heartbeat started to calm when I saw his sleeping face on the bed. I let out a sigh and sat down on the bed. I pressed my hand on his cheek to feel his warmth and his eyes opened slowly.

-Craig?
-You... I swear.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. Just his presence could calm me down right away.

-What happened?

I pulled away from him and noticed him looking down with a sad smile.

-It's nothing, y-you don't need to worry. I'm just sick.
-I see, but if anything happens to you, you know you can talk to me.
-Yeah don't worry.

He responded with a smile. I knew he was lying, but if he didn't want to tell me what was wrong, there was a reason. I didn't want to force him or bother him. I stood up and walked to the door.

-I'm going to my house, bye.

He waved shyly his hand and smiled at me. I left the infirmary and head to my lockers. I picked up my notebooks and turned towards the door to leave the school.

-Nooo way, I didn't know he was gay.
-It's a little obvious look how he looks, like a fag.
-Don't say that, dude!

I rolled my eyes, earing their conversation. Why everyone in this school act like Cartman. I continued on my way and returned home. I opened the door of my house and entered.

-I'm home.
-Hi Craig. How was school?
-Nothing interesting happened.

My mom greeted me from the kitchen with a little smile. She was cooking Tweek's favorite meal.

-Tweak family come eat dinner with us today. They are coming in 30 minutes.
-Ok.

I climbed the stairs and entered my room. I put my bag down and settled on my bed. I closed my eyes, thinking about what happened to Tweek today. I didn't want to force him to tell me, but we used to tell each other everything about ourselves. Now that I think about it, I'm also hiding something from him. My feelings. The reason I was hiding them was obvious.

Suddenly, I remembered the day I found out about my feelings. We were at his house. We needed to sleep in the same bed after playing video games for 5 hours straight. I turned to him and opened my eyes then, I saw his sleeping face towards me. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach. I've never felt like that before. I stopped thinking. I wanted more than just looking at him. I put my head close to his and closed my eyes. My lips rested delicately on Tweek's. His lips were so warm and soft. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. The next day, I was feeling really bad about what I did without his consent. And I felt even worse about the fact that I discovered I was gay.

-Craig! Come here, Tweek is here.
-Already? I'm coming.

I descended the stairs and headed for the front door.

-Yeah sorry to arrive early like this. Oh hi, Craig, You've grown so much since the last time I saw you.
-Hi Mrs. Tweak. Hi Mr. Tweak.
-Hi Craig.
-Hey.

I greeted Tweek and his parents.

-Come Tweek.
-Y-Yeah.
-Boys wait, just so you know, the meal will be ready in an hour.
-Okay.

We entered my room and I settle down on my bed. Tweek sat down and started to talk.

-Why your parents don't like me like that? I can see it just by looking at their stares. What did I do?
-I don't know, I hate them anyway. Don't pay attention to them. Anyway what do you wanna do?
-I don't know, you chose, it's your house.
-Hmmm... Video games?
-Yeah ok.

Tweek pov:

We've been playing video games since 40 minutes now. I couldn't stop losing at the game. I sighed and raised my head.

-This g-game is so hard please. You chose it on purpose I swear dude.

He laughed a little and he approached me.

-Let me help you.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°