Chapter 16: Love letter

Craig pov:

Can I kiss you?

He looked at me with wide eyes, then nodded with his flushed cheeks. I moved slightly closer to him and gently placed my hand on his cheek before placing a quick kiss on his lips. I backed away from him and took the end of my cap to cover my eyes with it. I heard giggles coming from Tweek.

-That's it?

I felt his hands on my shoulders, tilting me back so that he could get on top of me. I swallowed my saliva, surprised.

-Tweek?
-Listen, I don't want you to be so insecure with me. I-I understand that we're just starting to date and that it's new, but I don't want you to be so uncomfortable around me.
-But what if your parents come in the room? I don't want to rush you.
-Craig, I trust you. If I feel uncomfortable with something I'll say so. My parents are still downstairs, clearing the table.

He said to me with a warm smile.

-Sure?
-Sure.

I grabbed him by the waist, tipping him over and stood on top of him, my knees at the ends of his hips. I placed my hand next to his face, bringing my head closer. Our lips met, this time in a much more passionate kiss. He squeezed my clothes around my arm, letting out a few noises that I always found so cute. Our lips parted, giving way to the sound of both our breaths accelerating. He gave me a smile I'd never seen before, like a smile of love.

-Don't hide yourself. Don't hide your feelings from me, Craig.

He said, removing my cap and running his hands through my hair. I wanted to see all his facial expressions that I hadn't seen before. We've known each other for so many years, but it's like starting a whole new relationship. When you think about it, it wasn't such a bad thing.

His deep green eyes just showed passion and love. It was like we waited for that moment for years. I buried my head in his neck as he kept one of his hands in my hair and the other on my back to give me a hug.

-Your skin is so soft and warm. You drive me crazy.

I said, closing my eyes. We remained in this position for a few minutes, when I felt Tweek's hand grow weaker and weaker in my hair. I looked at his face and realized he was about to fall asleep.

I took his hands and placed them gently on the bed to avoid disturbing him. I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom to change into more comfortable clothes. I redirected myself to the bed and settled next to Tweek, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Tweek was really my boyfriend. I just kissed him. It was hard to realize. It was like being in a dream.

I took both my hands and slapped them on my cheeks to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I felt pressure on one of my hands, which drew it down and placed it on the bed.

-Don't hit yourself.

I heard Tweek say in a sleepy voice, keeping his hand on mine, eyes closed. I gently closed my eyes and fell asleep beside him. As I dozed off all I could think of was Tweek's soft hair and the sweetness of his lips. I never wanted to leave this moment of calm and confort, never wanting to return to the problems I lived in my daily life.

Tweek pov:

-Oh my god, fellas!
-What?

Craig and I were walking down the corridor when Clyde came up from behind and called us. He caught his breath for a few seconds, hands on his knees. He put his hand on my shoulder, which startled me.

-Do you know what day tomorrow is?
-F-Friday?
-No, I mean the date.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the date.