Chapter 2: Heartbeats

Tweek pov:

Ever since I was little, I've never fallen in love with anyone. Everyone I knew has fallen in love at least once when they were younger or even now. But not me. I felt kind of different but I didn't wanna fake anything. Even thinking about it now made me feel bad but is it wrong to be attracted to boys ? Even if I never fell in love I was at least attracted to specific people. The thing is that girls never interested me, when a girl came and started to talk to me, I didn't felt that stress that I was having with boys. But still I didn't want Cartman or anyone to start calling me "faggot" or things like that if I was staying with girls, so I decided to stay with boys and tell no one.

I looked at my reflexion in my mirror and frowned. I honestly didn't know how someone could fall for me. My skin was dull and clear. My body wasn't attractive at all.

-Tweek?
-ARH !!
-Craig's here!
-I'm coming!

I shouted from my room to my mother, who was talking with Craig downstairs. I opened my room's door and went down a few steps. I motioned for Craig to come and join me upstairs. We entered my room, that was a real mess and sat down on the floor, in front of the TV.

-O-Okay, what game you wanna play?
-You can chose.

I thought a little and decided to start a fighting game. I chose my character and sit just next to Craig with my back against my bed,  waiting for him.

-C-Come on Craig, i'm gonna beat your ass.
-We'll see.

At first I was winning but then, Craig followed up with a combo and beat me. My eyes and mouth were wide open.

-Wait, I-I thought you never played that game before.
-Maybe I did.

He said with a sarcastic smile.

-You're s-serious !? It's not fair, y-you beat me at every game. Let me retry until I win.
-Ok.

It was now 00:35, I could hardly keep my eyes open. My head fell on Craig's shoulder. He was startled at the moment, but quickly lowered his shoulder to make it more comfortable for me. I coudn't controle myself and let out a slight smile. Suddenly, I heard a loud heartbeat, not knowing if it was mine of Craig's. But the only thing I was sure of, was that I didn't want that moment to end.

Craig pov:

When his head rested on my shoulder, it was like the time stopped. My heartbeat quickened and my head immediately turned red. Luckily, he couldn't see my face but I could see his. I could see this adorable smile that took place on his beautiful face. I smiled automatically and rested my head on his. I closed my eyes, hoping that that moment would never end.

The next day, I walked up with a backache. I groaned in pain and looked at Tweek, who was sleeping in a strange position. He was so adorable. I laughed a little and began to put away his Gamesphere.

-Craig?

He said with his morning voice. His hair was even messier than usual. How could he be so attractive and cute even in the morning?

-Good morning dude.

I said with a little smile before getting up and heading to the bathroom to prepare myself. I spent so much time at his place that I already had clothes and everything else I needed. I greeted Tweek's parents before they left for work. It's friday so we needed to take the bus to go to school.

-Craig?
-Ah yeah what?
-I was a-asking you what you got on our last History test.
-2/10.
-Wow man.
-Yeah I know.

He gave me a sad look before taking a sip of his coffee. He already proposed to revise together but I couldn't concentrate and was looking at him during all the explanations. He was angry after that.
I let out a little laugh, thinking about the face he did that day, before opening the door and waiting for Tweek.

-Come on, we'll be late.
-Y-Yeah I know, wait WHERE'S MY BACKPACK!?

He told me almost shouting. I pointed to the sofa, where his bag was. He took it and we left his house, heading to the bus stop. If it were up to him, we'd be late every day, but luckily I was there to help him the morning. I was doing that for him, not me. I don't care about school, but I knew how he was when he got a bad grade.

We arrived at school together like every mornings. A group of girls suddenly came in front of us.

-Hi guys, can we talk to Tweek like 2 seconds?

Me and Tweek looked at each other. He didn't seem to understand either. I decided to walk away to leave them but I had this strange feeling that it was a bad thing.

Tweek pov:

-I-I listen, w-what's the problem ?
-Tweek, are you gay?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°