PART | ONE

You heard him stoping in front of his apartment, you both get out of the car and looking into your eyes he says "let's go inside and then we'll talk about it"

You didn't want to answer him but you immediately stopped him saying "sorry but I'm not going into a stranger's apartment"

You tried to escape but he took your hand, he started whispering to you "if I wasn't there you'd be in jail right now" he surprised you after that sentence and lets you go back by answering him "I'm going in just to find out why".

After that you entered the apartment with him, you started walking by the stairs until you arrived to his room , then he started unlocking the door to go inside.

You and him just entered the room but you ran immediately to the kitchen to drink some water.

You were that thirsty to drink 5 litres of water, he went like " hey .. calm down, if you want you can sit on the chair".

You did not trust him so your thoughts were telling you to take a knife in your hand to feel secure " if you make a move or try to touch me ... you're done"

Not him scared took a step backwards saying "what the.. Y/n did you recognize me or not?" You were feeling so tired and drunk but you still asked him "so you know my name huh.. alright then..  i forgot about yours" you said, trying your best to remember this person.

...