PART | THIRTEEN

you've never been that fast to get ready.

you knocked the door, and still waiting for him to open. he finally did it.

"good morning Y\N, come in" he said with a light smile, i was almost able to see his last tooth.

you both sit in his living room, it kinda brings you memories, the bite.

"thank you Jimin for your hospitality, but let's be serious.. i need you to be serious this time"

not him being confused " ook go on"

"are you still on a relationship?" you can literally see that all the blood that his body contains just turned to his cheeks.

"w-what? no!" he said.

"i need you to tell me the truth" looking that angry you said

"Y\N do you trust me?" you looked so embarrassed after what he said

"no way.. aren't you talking about Audrey? please say that it is" you replied saying "exactly Jimin.. you've grown to guess it"

"please tell me what she said" not him being worried

" she gave me this letter and this package too"
he started to read the letter and sentence after sentence his eyes keep on getting widened.

looking at the ceiling he said

"oh god.. what a psychopath girl is this, listen to me clearly Y\N, i broke up with her since two months, remember when i told you 'I've been on a relationship a time but she cheated on me' well-"

enterepting him you said "she's that girl who cheated on you, i understand.. and those pictures?"

"we took them before our break up; that's it"

he pulled you in a tight hug "you're such a special girl Y\N"

then you add "yeah because i was able to breathe while this hug' i just wanted to say "thanks" for your honesty"

he got over it, and with both of his hands holding your neck he asked.

"why were you still interested if I'm on a relationship or not? i mean you came over just for it"

at a sudden you reveal you feelings for him

"it's because i like you Jimin.. i really do"