PART | TWO

"maybe you need a caffeine before i start explaining what happened to you in the party" he said.

You confirmed by sitting on the couch, the room decorated with those kind of coloured lights called LED lights which all the room was lighted in red.

"listen, maybe you're right about that" you were drinking your cup of caffeine until Jimin sat in front of you "you feel ok right now? Do you want me to start explaining?"

You were like "yeah sure go ahead..." him "alright, first.. you entered the party with some of your best friends, i think they were Molly and Courtney then you took a table, second.. there were a lot of people.."

Then you started remembering what happened "oh oh .. i remember, she wasn't Courtney , she was Anna and her other friends Charlie, Martin, Jake....and Sammy..."

Him waiting for you to add his name "and i , i know, there were a lot but... didn't you remember what they told you to do?"

You happy that you remembered "absolutely!" Him "we were playing truth or dare so the the water bottle stopped at your direction, and then you choose dare" you just remembered completely all about what happened, all and every detail, you were like feeling your senses coming back.

"omg.. they.. they.." him "they dared you to kiss me or drink two cups of vodka.. yeah..you choose to drink vodka"

You were shocked after your choose but then you continued "oh shit..i ran out and i was so drunk.. you picked me in your.. wait wha-what's your name again?"

His eyes were acting like "omg, what do I do now" about what you said so he sighed saying "i am... "

...