PART | FIVE

After that, he was surprised

"heyy relax! I understand what you mean and I'm ok with that, l-listen.. i see that it's hard for you but you have to!"

You trying to make him forget about vampire's stuff

"you know what.. let's talk about other things like what's your favorite color or maybe what's your favorite meal or.. i mean there are a lot of things to talk about"

Him "ok then... What's your favorite color?"

You "dark red, and you?".."same as you, and what's your favorite part of the day?" You trying to invent answers "night, and what's about you?"

He answered sighing "same..all vampires have the same choose as you see!"

You were supposed to make him forgiving that story of the blood so it can not be the first time for you giving someone blood!!

"you're right.. let's play truth or dare then"

Not him coming more closer to you that it makes you feel his gaze

"ok, I'll start first..truth or dare?"

You choosing truth "have you ever been on a relationship with a guy?" He asked you

"i think.. never..ok, now it's my turn....truth or dare?" Him choosing truth "have you ever been on a relationship with a girl?"

Him looking away said "honestly.. I've been on it a time but she cheated on me so you can also say that i've never been on it exactly like you" you that shoked "ooh.. ok so..."

Him "i know that you're trying to make me forget about the vampire thing even i don't want to get into it"

You were looking so f*cked up "and why you don't"

Not him getting mad "obviously 'cause you seem like scared or something, when I tried to give you the chance to do it and you didn't trust me.. I'm sorry but.."

You seem like changing your mind about it so you proposed him a question

"Jimin.. w-would you like to.."

Him "would i like to what" Looking down you asked "to.."