PART | THREE

"I'm Jimin" he said.

"J-jimin.. so y-you're the so called "vampire" him "yeah.. exactly like..YOU" you blushed without feeling yourself and he did too..

You felt his hand around your neck and the other one in your waist.. he wanted to take you across the wall, start biting your neck and taste your blood but you remembered that you've been a vampire only for two weeks now and you're not ready to give some.

The moment seemed to be serious so you pushed him away from you  "Jimin wait.. please accept the fact that i'm not a complete vampire" you felt bad lying to him even though he was shocked after your words.

"i-i'm so sorry about that" you decided to leave from there "listen...i have to go right now, maybe we can talk about it next time"

Him with widened eyes "w-what the f*ck you're saying?? it's just midnight! Let me just finish you the whole situation of the party"

You trying to hurry up "alright, we were at when I went out drunk.." him "yeah, they called the cops cause they wanted you to go to jail"

You stopped him "and for what reason they wanted me to go to jail? you must be drunk too"

It was forming a smile on his lips "noo! They wanted you to go to jail cause they were jealous from you.. 'cause this week all the girls wanted to be and feel like you.. admired by all the boys in the city"

You bited your bottom lip smiling and looked down cause you were feeling delulu then he held both of your hands "you need a break.. you can go tomorrow morning if you want"

You asked him "do you want me to stay in for the night?"

...

Vampires Like Crazy | 𝗝𝗠 | FF *Short Story*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें