PART | TWELVE

'author'

non-existent readers i need you to read this part in peace.

this part is my favourite lol.

"No I'm sorry, it's unknown but it was a girl" he said.

At least you have a hint "alright sir thanks again".

You closed the door and ran up stairs, you were that curious to know what's inside the package.

You sit on the bed with your legs crossed and start opening the letter first.

You opened the letter and start reading:

{ Hey Y\N or whatever you are, I'm Audrey, I'm Jimin's girlfriend, i heard that after the party he picked you in his car and you both went to his apartment cause 'Y\Fs' called the cops, well.. i was the one who called them. I called them because I hated the way Jimin was staring at you, Now i want you to stay away from my boyfriend or you'll see my other side.}

You didn't trust what you read, "his girlfriend?" you said out loud.

she definitely lied cause you already asked him and he told you that he was on a relationship a time but she cheated on him. She is that girl who cheated on him..Audrey.

Anyway, Jimin had his eyes on you after all.

"Okay but what's inside the package?" You ran straight to the kitchen, you took a knife and started to unpack it.

You first see a small paper with something written on: 
{proof I'm Jimin's girlfriend, you can die if you want, you'll never take my place, bitch.}
"

what a rude person is this" you said with wide eyes.

You see some pictures of them together, they obviously took them before their break up. "Does this fucking Audrey think I'm stupid? i can't, i have to call this Jimin"

you take your phone immediately and call Jimin.

"Jesus please answer.."

You looking that crazy walking around the room waiting for him to answer the call.

"Hi, I'm sorry for letting you wait that much time, i was searching for my phone i was-"

you interepted him saying "i need to come over, i really have to"

"a-alright calm down, I'll wait"

You take your things with you and run over to his apartment, you almost forgot to wash your face looking like you just woke up from death.

<author>
lol, i don't know if it will go that far:((

'i hope you're enjoying it..dare non-existent reader'

plsss guys forgive me if i miss something or if there's some mess aakkkhhh✨