PART | NINE

After she came there..

Him waiving to you "I'm here!!"

You sat on a table but no one was there, not him enjoying it "as you see.... there's nobody else here, so you can also tell me what's goin-"

You interepted him showing up your hickey being in that color.

Him "what the- Y\N you have to explain me how!"

You confused "nothing.. i just woke up in the morning, i looked up in the mirror then i found this shit on my neck, i guess someone else here has to explain"

He started laughing but you "what's so funny?" Not him being like "don't worry... It happens to every vampire when it's their first time to get bited"

You felt yourself relieved then you lean back smiling, him curious "what are you thinking about?"

You telling the truth "i was thinking about this morning when we talked and you called me-"

He enterepted you saying "..beautiful?"

You were getting so red "yeah..beautiful" not him adding "why.. you're not?"

Y\N: "yes I am but.. hearing it from you makes me feel like.."

Jimin: "..like?"

Y\N: "n-nevermind"

He held your hand an told you

Jimin: "tell me.. i want to know you more....where are you from?"

Y\N: "i'm from Korea, what's about you?"

Jimin: "girl! i'm from Korea too"

Y\N: "you're slaying huh!.. and how old are you?"

Jimin: "guess!"

Y\N: "24..22?"

Jimin: "no and no.."

Y\N: "23?"

Jimin: "got it!! you?"

Y\N: "your turn guessing.."

Jimin: "21?...22?aamm...23?"

Y\N: "it was 22...so you're one year older than me"

Jimin: "surely, so what do you want to do now?"

Y\N: "it's 11 am.. what so you think of going to eat some sushi?"

Jimin: "of course.. i know a special restaurant here called 'The Korean flavor' "

You both start laughing, then left the coffee and and went to the restaurant.. you already finished eating

Jimin: "how was the meal?"

Y\N: "it was so so delicious"

Jimin: "as your blood tastes.. and now?"

Y\N: "ha ha funny, what do you think of going to the amusement park?please!!!"

He leaned back smiling and then told you

Jimin: "you're special..of course a special girl should go there!"

Y\N: "thanks.. i think that a special girl deserves to go there with a special boy....like you.."

Jimin: "alright then... Let's go!"