PART | FOUR

After your question he rolled up his eyes and then turned them into yours , it felt like an eye contact between you and him.

Then whispering to you he said "and if I'll tell that i want it" you blushing "what?" Him "wanting you to stay in here for the night, wasn't the question? I want to know you more!"

You smiled at him saying "ok then, i-i mean we are going to know each other a bit more but not other things ok?"

Him confused "yeah...to know each other a bit more and that's it, so let's sit in the balcony and drink something? If it's ok for you"

You looking like a drunk teenager "..sure"

You went out in the balcony and enjoyed the view of his appartement from the high , he came in "I'm here, drink this cause it's good for- wait.. i guess you really like the view from here..."

You lost through his eyes "you guess but indeed it is actually"

He smiled giving you the cup "you look so tired..this is a cup of coffee, drink it all!"

You took the cup from his hand and held it in yours "...thank you and for taking care of me" him "that's not a problem, let's sit and then talk..so..before, you told me that you're a vampire too"

You gasped quietly looking at him..his face seem like needing blood.."Jimin..I've already told you this before.. I'm not a complete vampire i can't give blood to you I'm sorry" you said with a quiet voice.

"who told you that?! It's impossible... if you want i can bring you the vampire's rules book" he said.

You took his hand and told him the truth

"no we don't need it , i know that that's impossible.. i lied to you, ok? I didn't want to give you my blood cause I've never tried to give blood to someone"