PART | EIGHT

After that, you came home tired, you changed your clothes and went to bed, you were about to sleep but Jimin called you.

You answered him "what's up Jimin"

Not him with his lovely voice "hey, I'm in bed.. i'm doing good, how are you doing?"

You while opening your eyes "i'm fine, i was about to fall asleep but you called me.."

Him apologizing "damn i'm apologizing right now with a 'good night bae' and a 'sorry cutie' "

You sitting with some butterflies in your stomach

"what kind of a dramatic conversation is this? no..no.. don't hang up the phone please.. you wanted to tell me something?"

Him "yes.. actually i wanted to tell you that I miss you"

You just stopped talking, him getting panic "hello? Are you here?"

You while taking a deep breath "yeah yeah surely I'm listening..so.."

Him "so what?"

You trying to get this sentence out from your mouth "i missed you too.... Jimin"

Him "alright then..see you tomorrow"

You hanged up and went to sleep.

The day after you woke up..you looked up in the mirror.. except the fact that you look like a troll you noticed that bite was like red and at the same time dark blue.

You picked up the phone and called immediately Jimin.

You in full panic "please answer.."

He answered you "finally!!" You said

"good morning beautiful" Damn you start blushing so bad again "what's wrong Y\N? hello?" He asked

You took the line answering "oh good morning Jimin! I was about to ask you something, if it's ok.."

Him "you know what.. let's meet at The Golden Coffee! Alright?"

You agreeing "that's a good idea!! See you there.." you fix your messy hair and get ready to meet him.