PART | SIX

After that, you looked at him with that seriousness
"would you like to taste my-"

Him still hurt "your what..listen whatever it will be, i won't care"

At one point, you looked right through his eyes full of sadness "my blood Jimin"

Him smiling "fine... Before you seem not interested but i knew that you were gonna change your mind after a while"

You said while forming a light smile on your lips "well...i had to, so let's enter the room"

You went in and then he asked you "where exactly you want to do it?"

You picking the bathroom "cause it will be pouring a lot of blood"

He held your hand and bring you to the bathroom, you wanted to change your clothes then "you wanna change right? I knew it!" he said.

You sighed looking away "exactly! Jimin can i-" you interepted by him "yes, you can take mine just open the closet an take what you need"

You blushed so bad and bited your lip smiling

"what's wrong? Is it a strange thing?" He said blushing too!! 

"whatever it is, i just wanted to wear something to cover my dress"

He went to bring you an extra large t-shirt, you wore it "here you are.. so let's start"

He held both of your arms and you just lay your hair back so for him is comfortable to start biting you.

You felt sorry for yourself cause it was hurting so bad!!

"oh my goodness" you that scared "what's wrong Jimin??"

Him looking that happy "your blood taste so good"

You relieved "for a moment i felt like my heart skipped a beat, nevermind, this didn't took a lot of time"

Him "for sure, how much time you were thinking it would take?"