Prologue [ Karma's A Bitch ]

Dear Reader,

Thank you for reading my book, I hope you enjoy it, but before we begin...

All rights reserved.

Copyright of Fallenlove15.

This whole story is of my own imagination; characters and events included.

Please feel free to give any suggestions or any comments on how to improve it or your opinions.

I read through each chapter before I publish it to make sure I have no mistakes, but unfortunately, I'm human, therefore I apologize in advance for the silly mistakes that may occur.

This chapter is very small but along the way it gets longer and more interesting, to understand what's going on don't just stop reading after a couple of chapters keep reading to understand what happens and why this is not a cliche book.

But anyways...

Without further ado, Let the story begin!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

|| Chapter 1 || 

PRESENT DAY

I look at the crowd in front of me, their curious eyes burn holes through my body. I take a deep breath and began my speech.

"Raise your hand if you lived here two years ago?" I asked my audience, holding the microphone to my mouth.

Confused, people glanced at each other, unsure of what to do. However, most of them raised a hand a little hesitantly.

"Did you ever notice that girl with long, black hair that used to sit far back in the corner with her head down, that girl who would barely speak? How many times did you accidentally bump into her in the hallway, then pretend you didn't see her, Did you pretend she was invisible? That she was a nobody?

How many times did you notice that she was the last girl waiting to be picked to be part of a group assignment or team? How many times did you make fun of her for being such a weirdo, nerdy, ugly and fat?

Or laugh in her face because her mate rejected her in the first five minutes of realizing he-being the future alpha- got a pathetic and weak girl as his soul mate and the future Luna of his pack?"

This time recognition crossed everyone's features. Even if they didn't live here two years ago, they knew of the girl.

"Now, do me a favour and try and Remember the way she looked, compare her to me. Is there any resemblance?" I asked rhetorically.

"No? I answered for them.

"Well, that girl used to be me but I'm no longer the same girl but I'm back.  I've been assigned by the PPA to help you all train and learn how to become a stronger pack due to your rouge problems.

I'm pretty sure you've heard of my hunting name. Does Devil's Daughter ring a bell?"

I look and see the fear flash through their eyes and I smile triumphantly, glad they know who I am.

"Good, I can tell you do know who I am. Anyway, I'm only here for a couple of months, but by the time I'm through with you all. Well, let's just say you're in for a bumpy ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* PPA - Pack Protecting Agency

Thanks a lot for reading, don't forget to:

Vote

Comments

Or share