Chapter 11 [ weird kids]

Hola guys how ya doin ?

What do you think about her outfit and her car ?

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Once we reached Claire and Sapphire and I went to my room so I could explain why I was crying.

"Shouldn't we wait for Macey? " I ask trying to distract them so that they might forget.

"Yes, we should but don't think that we will forget! " Sapphire smirked, pointing an index finger at me.

"Hey guys! " Macey came in.

"How was guarding the perimeter? " I asked as she plonked herself next to me.

"It was okay, nothing exciting though. How about you guys?"

"It was okay, but when we went to the field, we found Angel who looked like she'd been crying " Claire looked at me.

I glared playfully at her, "Thanks for helping me Claire " I mind link here to which she just winks at me.

"Why were you crying? " Three pairs of eyes were on me.

"Well...." I sighed heavily, I won't be able to get out of this.

"I bumped into Nick....."

~

An hour of telling them about Nick and the little break down with Will. They looked at me, eyes wide.

"You haven't cried like that in a while"

I nod in agreement.

"I just don't know how I broke down that easily, it was like my parent's death and bumping into Nick triggered something inside me. "

I huff in frustration.

"Anyway, what time is it? " I ask trying to change the conversation.

"Dinner time! " Sapphire exclaimed, jumping off the bed and heading for the door.

"Let's go then" we stand up and follow her.

We walk down to be dining room we spot the guys who are already waiting in the line.

"Hey guys " we greet.

"Hey, did you hear they're having a party to celebrate our full day here? " Chase says looking at me.

"Oh, no we didn't know, when is it? " I asked.

"It's at 9 since it's a Friday and tomorrow is the weekend, oh and it's held at Will's house, unfortunately"

"Ok "

"We only have an hour to get ready! " Shrieked Claire as she handed Brandon her tray and dragged me out of the dining room, Macey and Sapphire in tow.

"Guys! I want to eat " I complained stomping my foot like a child.

"You can eat at the party " Declared Macey stubbornly.