Chapter 6 [ New And Improved ]

" And suddenly you know...it's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginning."
~ Anonymous

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will POV

I stood there frozen on the spot like everyone else with my mouth hung open in complete shock.

That girl, the most beautiful girl I'm pretty sure anyone has ever seen was Angel Loveheart, the same girl who everyone blamed her parents' death on and who I rejected.

But that Angel Loveheart was most definitely new and improved.

The look in her eyes was so sinister it made me and everyone else shudder on fear.

An alpha actually shuddered in fear from his own mate.

"Did she just say that she was Angel Loveheart ? " Hunter asked aloud, obviously being the first one to break out of the trance of the shock we were in.

Most of the crowd along with Nick and I nodded.

Some people who obviously didn't know Angel just looked confused. But I'm pretty sure that their mates will explain to them who she is.

I turned to look at Nick and saw that he was smiling. He looked at me and his smile broadened.

He grasps my shoulders before speaking

" Did you hear that ? That was Angel my twin sister, she's okay and alive, heck she's even better then okay. She's actually coming to our pack to train us and maybe she might give me another chance! " He exclaimed the smile never leaving his face.

This was the most positive emotion i have seen from Nick for a long time, ever since Angel left, Nick never showed any emotions. I was really happy for him and I'm just so glad that maybe I can also have a chance to apologise to her and become the mate she deserves.

Angel POV

"How'd it go ? " Macey asked pulling me into a hug along with the others once I returned home.

I smile evilly remembering their reaction when they figured out how it went.

They saw my expression and smiled, dad chuckled and shook his head.

" You should of seen their faces. It was so funny, I had a really hard time controlling my laughter. Specially after seeing Nick and Will, their faces were the definitely funniest. " I told them with a bright smile.

I couldn't stop thinking of Nick, when he found out it was me he had a look of hope that made me smile despite everything he put me through I still miss my twin brother.

I mean can you blame me ? He's the only family I have left, well that has my parents' blood running in his veins anyway.

"Well, I'm glad you're not upset, let's go have some lunch and be on our way to their territory" Dad said with a small smile.

I smiled and nodded, pushing the others in front of me and guiding them inside the house.

" As long as you didn't make the food I'm in" Chase said with a grin.

Dad playfully glared and growled. " ha ha very funny, but unfortunately I did " Making all of us groan

I love David but he can't cook to save his life.

********************************************

After lunch we started to put our suitcases in our cars. The gang and I went in one car, we went in my Volkswagen jade green caravan that I sometimes take on missions.

Other pack members took our motorbikes and cars so  we had them in case of emergencies

"Ready ? " I asked everyone. They nodded.

"Shot gun driving ! " I quickly added making them groan which made me smirk.

I'm smirking a lot these days

"Come on " I muttered and sat in the drivers seat.

Once they all sat down and buckled up I started the car and whispered my own little goodbye to the PPA territory.

Will POV

"Can you believe it, she's coming ! " Nick said smiling.

"Yes Nick we can believe it, we saw her a couple of hours ago too you know" Jake said annoyed while Blake just rolled his eyes because Nick would not shut up about it.

Nick opened his mouth to reply but was cut of with the a knock on my office door.

Thank God

"Come in" I said

Hunted walked through the door and bowed in respect.

"Alpha, they have arrived"

"Okay let's go" I said and stood up and walked to the door. While the others followed in tow.

Angel POV

I shared a look with the others as everyone from both packs awaited for us to get out of the car.

But we couldn't get out. Scratch that, I couldn't get out.

The gang waited for me to get out first but I sat frozen.

"Are you okay ? " Sapphire asked from one of the back seats. I slowly nod and gulp.

"We can always go back home " Claire added. The others nodded in agreement but I shook my head.

"No, let's go" I say trying  to act confident as I get out the car along with the others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to :

Comment

Vote

Or private message me for any suggestions or what you think personally.