Chapter 7 [ Better than ever ]

Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer.
~ Rick Pitino

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone from my pack covered up their scents, I don't know why because they might find their mates but everyone did it anyway. 

They don't like this pack because they all know what they did to me, they didn't want to help but I requested them to help me and so they agreed.

Dad said we didn't have to wear our fighting outfits so we wore normal clothes. I saw everyone checking us out and I shifted my weight from my left foot to my right uncomfortably not liking the feel of eyes burn through me.

I looked around for Dad and saw him walking towards us with a small smile.

"Finally, we have all arrived" He said emphasising the all.

' Mate, mate, mate ' my wolf whined in my head.

And I knew Will was here.

" let's go inside to talk about the plan "Will said with a small smile and his eyes on me.

We all agreed and followed him, while glaring at the back of his head.

I only managed a couple of steps when I was pulled back. I turned around and saw the gang looking at me.

"Yes ?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm already bored" Alec complains crossing his arms over his chest.

"I love the attention, I think they're checking us out" Macey said completely ignoring Alec.

"Noooo really ? "

"We didn't notice"

"Well duh"

"No shit Sherlock"

"I'm used to it "

"Whatever"

"It's annoying"

'Where are you ? ' Mary, one of our pack members asks through the mind link.

'Don't worry we're coming ' I reply and blocked  her

I turn back to the gang and shrug

"You heard the women "

"No, I'm still bored" Alec whines huffing

"We know you already said that "

"Let's skip"

"No thanks, I don't wanna get into trouble"

"Hell no, I wanna see the dick who rejected Angel"

"Hey ! That's still a sensitive subject "

"Don't bring it up !"

And soon enough we were all in a heated argument, actually the seven idiots were, while I looked around and saw we had attracted an audience who were quite amused with the situation.

After a couple of minutes of their annoying bickering I finally had enough.

"Guys" I said trying to get their attention. But sadly it didn't work.

"Guys" I tried louder this time.

Nothing.

I sighed heavily looking around the crowd who still had amused expressions.