Chapter 20 [ Murderer]

"We have all hurt someone tremendously, whether by intent or accident.

We have all loved someone tremendously,
whether by intent or accident.

It is a intrinsic human trait, and a deep responsibility, I think, to be an organ and a blade. But, learning to forgive ourselves and others because we have not chosen wisely is what makes us most human.

We make horrible mistakes. It's how we learn. We breathe love. It's how we learn. And it's inevitable. "

~ Nayyirah Waheed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why don't you shift back into your human form and then fight me? " He challenges us.

In reply we go behind trees and shift.

When we return we find the rogues have also shifted into their human forms.

One of the rouges, the guy I'm guessing is the leader comes up to me.

"Shall we begin?" He asks me.

I turn to look at the others confused.

"Why I am I fighting him?" I ask through the mind link.

"Because he challenged you. Don't worry, if you need help just mind link us and we will help you. "  James replies.

"Okay."

I breathe in loudly and walk closer towards him, just like the others do to their enemies.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Marco"

" I'm A-"

"Angel. Yeah, I know" He cuts me off harshly.

Rude.

"Can we start now?" He snaps.

Ugh. I Dislike him already.

We start to circle each other for a while.

"Don't hold back, I might kill you" I snap, irritated.

"I'll be the one killing you, the Same way I killed your parents." He retorted, looking smug.

"You bastard! " I growl angrily at him and pull my leg back, then kick his shin hard.

Then. The fight really begins.

Suddenly, I fell like I can't Breathe. I try to gasp for air, but no oxygen reaches my lungs.

I feel my whole demeanor change, and I feel my eyes go black.

This goes unnoticed by Marco as he draws his arm back and tries to punch me in the nose, but I abruptly block his fist and twist it in an inhuman angle, he flinches in pain.

Quickly, I lift my left leg pulling back and struck it out. My instep slams into Marco's shin and he yelps at the harsh contact, his right leg lifts off the ground, his head drops as he leaned forwards as a instant reflex.

Not wanting to waste any time, I take hold of the back of his head with my fingers and force his skull down and rammed my knee upwards into his face making him scream in pain.