Chapter 10 [ In His Arms ]

Shay is not Angel, it's only for the outfit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, um-sorry Angel I wasn't looking were I was going " He helped me up.

"No, it's okay. it was my fault anyway " I say

" It always is " I add looking him directly in the eye.

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it again and looks away.

"Our parents's death wasn't your fault-" he starts but I cut him off ,trying to hold back the tears.

" Not my fault? Then why did you and everyone blame it on me ? "

"We were just mad, I know I shou-"  he replies but again I cut him off and walk away shaking my head.

Nick POV

Stupid

Stupid

Stupid

I chant literally pulling my hair out.

You had one chance to talk to her and you messed it up.

" Ugh " I exclaim in annoyance.

I kick the wall in anger and immediately regret it because let me tell you it hurts like a bitch.

"Wow, what the hell is wrong with you ? " I look up to meet the Person.

leaning on the lockers and looking at me, amusement clear in his eyes.

"Oh- um hey Hunter " I try to cover my embarrassment

"Why did you kick the wall ? " he asks walking up to me.

"Oh no reason " I try to avoid the topic, he raises his eye brows but doesn't push me.

"Let's go to our next period then " He finally says and walks away.

I nod and follow him, feeling guilty for to telling him and my little argument with Angel, I'll have to talk to her again and try to mend our broken relationship.

Angel POV

I walk into the girls bathroom and check if anyone's there. When it's confirmed no one is then I break down.

"Angel ? " I snap my head to the voice.

"What do you want ? " I glare at my mates face. He flinches at my tone.

"Are you okay ? " he asks softy

"No, I'm not okay ! How can I be when my parents are dead ? How can I be when everyone from your pack treated me like a Slave, my brother hated me and my own mate rejected me " I spat out.

I knew I let my guard down but I was to angry to care.

"I'm sorry " He hangs his head in shame.

I laugh sarcastically

"You're sorry ? Well I'm sorry too, I'm sorry that the moon goddess made you my mate ! "

" Do you know how it feels to have the one person who is your other half, your soulmate, the person you were destined for looks at you with disgust and rejects you ? " I continues to ask  him.

He doesn't reply.

"Answer me!" I screamed as more tears fall down my face and I fall to the floor crying my heart out.