Chapter 5 [ Dramatic Speech ]

This is the part where you find out who you truly are.
~ Unknown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-

Bang

I smack my hand harshly on the alarm clock making it break into pieces. I groan loudly that was the third one I broke this week !

I sigh while getting up from my bed and heading to the bathroom to get ready to go to my old pack since I have to be the first one to go and Introduce myself as I'm the supernatural hunter, then I go back home and come with the rest of the gang in the evening. So I get dressed and wear my hunting outfit

( picture above 👆🏽)

I walk downstairs and see that half of the pack are already there.

" Are you ready ? " Dad asked with a nervous smile

I know that they are all nervous and worried for me so I try to be confident.

" Yes" I say sternly but they still look unsure. I sigh

" Don't worry, I'll be fine I promise " I say a little more confidently to reassure them. They smile and nod.

" I should be going " I say after a long pause. I wave everyone goodbye and hop on my motorbike.

Wish me luck

Will POV

" Hurry up ! " I shout to some teenagers who were not in their positions.

"Everyone ready ? " I ask all my pack members .

Everyone nods and I smile. I'm really excited to meet the supernatural Hunter but I don't quite know his name although I've heard that he's one of the best and is my age.

I look around trying to find my beta who is also my best friend Nick.

" Hey you okay ? " I question him .

He looks at me and smiles slightly and nods.

Truth is ever since his sister Angel, who was also my mate ran away he has blamed it on himself thinking it was all his fault that he was not a better brother.

I just wished that I treated Angel with more respect and accepted her rather then rejecting her. So I promised myself that if she ever comes back I will accept her and be a good mate as well as a good Alpha.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that a motorbike had arrived. Everyone suddenly became quiet as a girl

I thought the Hunter was a boy

- beautiful girl hopped off and took her helmet off and shook her gorgeous long black hair.

The girl was too beautiful to describe. She had sun glasses on so I couldn't see her eyes and half her face but I bet it was just as gorgeous as her body. Her body looked as if she were a model, with a perfect height not too short not too tall and curves in all the right places.

She took her glasses and everyone gasped. She was gorgeous with her glowing crystal blue eyes that shon brightly.

She started to walk towards us, I tried to catch her sent but I realized she must of blocked it, most hunters or guards do that so that their enemy cannot smell them.

I Walked up to her and smiled. She returned the smile and her eyes twinkled with mischief.

I wonder what's that about.

" Hello, I am Alpha Will " I told her

" pleasure to meet you Alpha" she spoke polity but their was a hint of seduction but it was like music to my ears although her voice seemed very familiar.

" You must be from the PAA. I believe you're the Hunter ? " I ask.

"Indeed" she replied smoothly

I smiled brightly at her and asked her to introduce herself properly to everyone. She took the microphone and turned to the eager crowd and spoke.

Angel POV

"Raise your hand if you were here about two years ago ?"

I said holding the microphone to my mouth. I looked around the crowd and noticed familiar faces but still there were some which were unknown, probably because they found their mates in this pack, About 87% hands are raised. I smirk and continue with my dramatic speech .

"Did you ever notice that girl with long black hair that used to sit far back in the corner with her head down and barely spoke ? How many times did you bump into her in the hallway and pretend you didn't see her and that she was invisible?

How many times did you see that she was the last girl standing waiting to be picked for the team or group assignment?

How many times did you make fun of her for being such a weirdo , nerdy , ugly and fat ?

Or laugh in her face because her mate rejected her in the first five minutes of realizing that him being the future alpha got a pathetic weak girl as his mate and the future Luna ?

Well now you remember that girl, I can tell by the looks On your faces . Now try and Remember how she looked .And now look at me . Is there something familiar. No ?

Well that girl used to be me . But now I've changed as you can probably see and I've been assigned by the PPA ( Pack Protection Agency) to help you all train and learn how to be a strong pack as you're having rouge problems . I'm pretty sure you've heard of my supernatural hunting name . Does Devil's Daughter ring a bell ? ."

I look and see fear flash through their eyes and I smile triumphantly, glad to know that they know who I am.

" Good I can tell you do know who I am . Anyways I'm only here for a couple of months and by the time i'm through with you all .

Well let's just say your in for a bumpy ride . Cause Karma's a bitch specially when it comes to bite you in the ass "

Satisfied with my speech I give a final smirk, turn around, run to my bike give a fake sign of salute, Jump on my bike and speed off Thinking

I'm back bitches and I'm here to stay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Don't forget to :

Comment

Vote

Or private message me for any suggestions or what you think personally.