Chapter 8 [ Bring it on buddy ]

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling thinking of today's events. I made quite the impression when I said that speech about me being the 'Devil's Daughter'. 

I run a hand through my hair, remembering how I have to go to the bonfire and see Will after what happened with Chase.

I still can't believe he was angry when he caught me hugging Chase.

It was his fault I was crying anyways.

I have this really bad intuition about tonight, I'm not exactly sure why, but I think something is definitely  going to go wrong. 

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, I sigh loudly and walk to the door to answer it.

When I open the door, I see the girls all smiling at me.

"Ready to go? " Macey asks.

"Why did you change back to your normal clothes? "Sapphire asks

"What were you thinking about? " Claire asked me curiously.

"How did you know I was thinking about something?" I ask shocked.

"You have that look on your face, where you look distant" Sapphire answered.

"Oh."

"So what were you thinking about? " They try again

" Well, I was crying and Chase was hugging me when all of a sudden Will came and they started arguing, I left them and when I came back to my room to rest I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen so I was thinking about what it could be" I tell them in a weak voice.

They all hug me tightly

"You know we won't let anything happen to you. "

"We love you okay? "

"And don't you ever forget it! "

I pull away and smile brightly at them.

Macey smirks evilly we look at her confused.

"Go put your dress back on along with the shoes and let's make Will regret rejecting you  "

I nod and go to the bathroom to put the outfit back on.

I get dressed and show them, they gasp

"You look beautiful! " Gushed Sapphire

"Thanks, " I mumbled shyly a blush covering my face and neck making them laugh.

Macey shakes her head still laughing "Come on let's go "

"Okay, " I grab my purse and phone and follow them outside.

I look around confused once we reach backstage and find that David and the boys aren't here.

"Guys, where are they boys? We were supposed to meet them here at 7:15 and its - Shit! It's 7:30 guys! " I exclaim as I drag them with me on stage.

"Ah, there they are! " We hear a voice say and applause boom through the room as the spotlight land on us.

Sorry I mouth to David as his eyes connect with mine.