Chapter 10 - Night Stroll

Many weeks had been since Anaynah had the luxury of having a bath. A shock it was to her, but the warm water soothing her aching muscles were enough to shut all her thoughts off. As much as she wanted to spend hours in the warm water, she knew her presence would be anticipated upon. Surely the Dwarves would be wondering why she got separated from them.
Without wasting more time, she changed into a fresh set of clothes and made her way through the halls.

Anaynah made her way up to the open dining area atop the balcony. Lindir stood in the door frame, ready to greet her.

"Nîn meleth, Anaynah. [My Lady Anaynah]" The Ellon bowed her head slightly as she approached, "It is a pleasure to be able to welcome you again."

"Ae annethiel i chîn, Lindir. Aníron le nîn galar i hûn adlego. [Most thanks to you, Lindir. I too am thrilled to see you again.]"Anaynah too returned a nod of her head to the kind Elf. She continued through the door frame into the open dinning area that overlooked the valley.

There she found the Company sitting around a table, picking at their food in disgust. They ceased however when they saw the female approach them.
They were in awe. She walked towards them, a veltly green Elven gown flowed around her, hugging her slender waist. Her collar bones exposed and the neckline sank down to her navel, the sleeves almost dragging at the floor, her hair still let down damp, her face fresh.
None of them had seen her in such raw beauty before. In awe they, gaped as she reached them.
One of the Dwarfs eyes lingered a bit longer, entranced by her radiant aura.

"Well, well, well." Bofur taunted as Anaynah came up behind him. She scoffed as she pushed his hat forward over his face, "I see your wound has been taken care of?"

"Indeed, Lord Elrond is one of the most skilled healers in Middle Earth."

"You gave us a right scare there, lass," Dwalin spoke up from across the table with a cheeky smile towards her.

"Aye, she's tougher than most of you it seems." Fili chimed in from beside Dwalin as he raised his glass towards her causing Anaynah to beam brightly.

She turned to look at the next face beside Bofur. Kili appeared to be in his own entrance, sending a cheeky wink in direction of the Elleth playing the harp.