II

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

The body you covered was full of wounds and bruises, as the night you have experienced with the unknown guy was curving right inside your thoughts, hunting every yesterday you have set and tommorow that is ahead you. You are not the one to be blame, to start with. But you, you still look for a way to do such that is out of your own will, but you are not thinking straight along the line.

You stood up, feeling the pain between your legs as it trembles out of the weaken state you are in, making every wall that you have walked pass through was being touched by you. You are inside your place, not knowing if ever he have left you alone or he had stay. It doesn't really matter at this point.

The pain was visible to your features as you shred to tears while seeking for the knife that could take the pain, joy away from your system.

The kimono you wore were no where to look at, it was sliding smoothly on your delightful and stained physique, giving the unwanted male to crave for you even more. The bites, hickeys, cuts, and scratch, serving as the marks he have set for you to be his own was making those lips of his smile.

His legs was crossed as he watches you thoroughly while resting his heavyweight head on his palm. You, on the other hand was crying silently and giving no signs of hope that have or might come right to your fate.

The knife you held dig deeply onto your soft wrist, cutting your nerves as the eyes you own started to get heavier by the minute. The tears were fading as the blood flows from your wrist to the cold wooden ground that you lies on. The blue and white colored kimono was drenched on your blood as a sign of an accidents occured.

“It's better this way”

The man who watches you stood up from his seat, feeling the unwanted matters that is happening infront of his eye sight. Leaving you this way is not the best way that could give him the pleasure; pleasure of him being the first and the last that you let inside your barriers.