XVIII

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

A sound of everything seems to drown you away and took you to the depth of your own despair, a halo of negativity covers your entire body while you look upon the star that burn throughout the sun was at rest, sleeping behind those skies.

You are being worked by deprived emotions and felt nothing as the cold breeze clings to you while reminiscing the happiness you used to have, and so maybe you can have it all again if you have your knees straight again, not bent down.

"Tamayo–sama. . ." your voice trembles due to the cold night that hugs your entire physique while being lost to the sky, still trying to move forward while having the silence torn you down. "I know, Y/N" she seems to have noticed how much you are filled with confusion and probably because everything seemed to be coming at you at one quick pace that you didn't prepare yourself with. But what hunts her the most, was your innocence that your uncle have taken for granted within those decades you have with him.

"does he really?" she didn't hesitate to nod before grabbing your head, gently pulling it to her shoulders while giving you a warm embrace that ease you for a little. She have experienced a lot of problems that is like a ricochet that pierced straight to her when she have her barrier down, coming to her unprepared—and now you're experiencing it, she cannot face it. She feels like everyone should not feel this type of darkness devouring the light away from themselves.

"It will be alright" there she stand before giving you a peck on the forehead, leaving you all alone inside the forest as she begun walking away and letting the darkness devours her. Everything is so excruciating to you that you don't know how you're going to cope up with everything little and piece by piece.

You are thinking of a way to escape this moment while standing up, momentum getting quicker as you jump from stem to stem, balancing yourself due to how fast your pace were. Then, you stumble upon a specific thing that have caught your attention, making you lost all away your thoughts while looking at those petals.