XVII

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

A howling sounds of wolves and bears echoed inside the forest you're walking, calling out for you uncle and not paying any attention to the cold breeze that hits your soft and delightful skin. A shiver was being send to you as you kept yourself on posture, eyes roaming and hands at your mouth as you scream the name you have known. “Yukieo!”

You're indeed unsure if you could ever spot the man you have long for to see, you have been seeking for him through every alleys, every mountains you can have your legs on, and you've also tried to wonder if ever he is on the dark side of the shining moon just to hide his presence away from you. You have no clue where to look, where to feel, and where to hear him.

“Yukieo! I am kneeling for you to show!” sounding so desperate just so you could have him safe under your arms again, not knowing about his illicit love for you that he hides very well; a backhanded love you never knew, a love you thought was just the way it is. “Uncle!”

So then, you are left with a uneasy feeling as you darted your vision from there to here, trying to locate or even smell the scent of a man, feeling so down while you explore the trees and bushes. In the back of your thoughts, you're thinking that you hurt him and he just dare not to talk about that and never pull a conversation because he have loved you so good, that everything just being covered with sheets.

But within your looking, the sun have now started to rise from its sleep, waking everyone as it begun to shine brightly that really you fear. And so, with your track, you begun to jump from every stem you could see and fastly return before the ray hits and burn you alive.

But before you could do so enter the door you call your place, a cat randomly appear that have caught your attention. It just kept itself and watches you stop from your step before deciding to walk away. Curious enough, you followed every track of it that is oddly fast for a cat to have, giving you enough time for the sunlight not to hit you.