XV

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

The night sky was settled, a calming breeze and noises fills the atmosphere as you walked along the crowd that seems to not pay attention to you—as well as Muzan aho remains still behind you as he follows every track you made.

“Muzan, look!” your fingers made its way to be wrapped around his while the other pointed out to skies that was filled with a stars, starts that is falling with an increasing pace that burns. Your eyes shines as the reflection with every shoots made its way to your orbs with a hint of a blooming feelings shown upon. Your eyes squint before it focuses on Muzan‘s, smiling before you clung onto him.

“Do you know? Wishes gets granted when you whisper it under your breath as well as those starts flew?” your smiles was so genuine that made his heart beat a little more fast than it should be, taking away his breath as he admires how much of a happy you are.

“really?” he knew to himself that things like that was all a vision of myth, not actually real and it'll never be throughout his all existence. For he ought to do that as well as you, but seems like the world have turn his upside down as the dark fate went straight to his path. Everything seems to go against his wantings, to every oath, to everything he have done; it's all messed up.

But seeing you bright and all worked up just for those rocks falling as it shines, made his decision changed and just let along your doings—knowing that it might leads to a animosity.

“yes! Come on” you let go of his hands and clasped your owns, hanging low your head before closing your eyes so tight as you pray for the wishes. He admires how much you're looking forward such wishes to come true, not knowing anything about the future might held. But he didn't budge and just looked at you as he put his hands on his back, wearing a Kimono that's paired to yours.

Your eyes then flung open before once again grabbing his arms and clinging to comfortably with him, not bothering to say anything about what your desire will be. Sinking to a thought of an execution that you wished not to happen.