IX

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

With the shining orbs of you as the light reflects on every texture, he was hypnotized by its beauty and the way you kindly sat and let him pat your head, being the good girl you are.

But his eyes couldn't stare on your pupils only, it started from your eyes down to your lips, as his fetish started to appear inside his thoughts. "you're making it hard for me, Yu-" you immediately stood up before wrapping your hands around his shoulder up to his neck, brushing your fingertips that produces heat to send down to his body. "it's Y/N, Kibutsuji"

Your smile is mischievously beautiful and it caught him off guard, just the way you seductively say his name out of the blue, he then procrastinate what he's saying while his hands roam around your waist down to your lips, and up again. You are too closed to each other and the heat between the atmosphere really sets the mood for a morning lust.

Without the moment getting waste, his hands grab a handful of your locks, pulling you to a deep, passionate kiss that he starved for so long as the night you roam the district. Knowing he used another woman for his own satisfaction never really bothers him, what bothers him is what you might do is he turn his back at you. Thinking you'll be just like him and look for another man to fulfill this desires you covers.

"this lips is mine" he said between the hungry kiss he gives you while pulling your kimono down to your shoulders, causing your chest to flash that starves him more. With this mere point of your beauty, he was going insane. Just how much he wants to fill you up from time to time with no stopping, like both of your futures depends on it.

"hmmm. . ." you let our a very sweet whimpers while letting him roam the mouth of yours with his tongue, letting your sanity to fade away by the time he had kissed you mercilessly. Though, for you have been kissing him in every different aspects last time, you have recalled his taste not being like this-this one is odd.