XX

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

The life of having no reason to hold on was never a life you wanted to fulfill in living, you ought to seek for someone―something that could help you with every part of your existence, where you can call them a peaceful void. It may have happened to you before, and now there's nothing you're looking forward into.

Just how much pain you are right now was unbearable but you manage to sit still and wait for the sunshine to return back again to you, waiting patiently for the light to brighten the dark world you are living into.

Distance away, there's a war happening that no matter how much you cloud your mind with thoughts, you cannot seem to erase it. Knowing that the being you have once shared loves was now battling for his life with reason that only he knows.

The massacre that is happening behind was a total mess to stomach, bloods here and there, and the ambience was filled with raging blood as the all commit to the mission they took an oath to; execute Muzan with everything they could do so. Life never matters at this exact moments for they should do what they promised, they should atone for everyone and everything that Muzan had stepped onto.

The scent of blood filled everyone's nostrils as they kept on trying to defeat everyone―or everything that is getting to their way just to defeat the lord demon king, who's now inside a cocoon as he develops a form that the corps weren't capable of knowing. A strength that is in need to be defeated, a strength that no one could conquer unless it's him.

Nobody could succeed if they fight him alone for his strength was unable to hand on with no assistance from others. Therefore, a fight between the demon king, pillars, and demon slayers were now about to become heavy.

A sound of every meat being slashed was all over the room, swords being pulled out and breathing techniques that is happening right infront of their eyes. Everyone was showing skills that could execute him for freedom of many people who lives still.