XIV

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

You have spent the night and let it passes under the roof where Doma rest while comforting her as her illness get worse through the moment, not having a clue that Muzan is capable of hurting him so.

You are inside his chamber as you awaits for him to heal, though he kept on healing you still remains with him because the more he heals, the more it gets worse.

“Calm down. . . .” you kneel down to reach his height who falls down to his knees due to the pain he felt while entertaining you just so he could piss Muzan off by doing this. He clearly didn't set his mind on doing this, because he knows he's putting his life on edge if ever the red orbs of Muzan gets dark. But seeing you—or how you react upon seeing Muzan with the woman he's married to clearly did his thoughts goes on action.

“I—cant. . .” though, you care about him because he have did nothing to harm you more your uncle, giving you no reason to do something hideous towards him and just help him throughout the night he suffer.

“you clearly do have a beautiful eyes, aren't you?” your words pierce through Muzan‘s heart because of how sincere you let out those words away from your lips—taunting him. “Really?” you are thinking of how much it really caught your attention that you have drawn an interest within those orbs that is truly colorful in your perspectives.

“yes. . . beautiful” you are thinking of how mesmerizing it is while setting the illness he have aside and just focuses on it. Doma is smiling while blood was painted on his lips as a smile was being draw on it, showing how much he loves you bribing his confidence.

On the other perspective, Muzan was fuming mad because of how much Doma was poking his patients that really awaken his madness that he tried to hide away from Doma and himself. “Doma. . . .” his whisper were more mad though it releases a mere sounds, his breath was unstable and he cannot managed to put it on line because of his anger.