XII

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

The calm breeze inside the forest whistles, the summer skies brightly shining upon the surface, and there—inside the place you have took your uncle was him standing and staring at nothing before deciding to climb up out to your chamber.

He's contemplating if danger had come in your way or you're practically safe under someone or somewhere far from where he stays, panicking as he fried the foods he'll prepare for his hunger and so as yours—if you ever come back.

While in the dark side of everywhere, there's you sleeping peacefully as your body heals from all of the markings Muzan had set on your physique. Far away from the corners he sat, admiring your beauty who's fully unconscious and the guards being full down and torn apart. Despite the hatred, the rage, and that disappointment you have buried for his existence, he still like being right at your side throughout the everything that he'll encounter. Knowing that the generations he's dealing with right now, was moving forward closer to his.

He fears, he fears of loosing himself right after those efforts he have set through to survive the hurricane he did. And he fears of loosing you as well, likely thinking that you'll awaits for him or he'll awaits for you. . . there's no other way around. Though, you could die together as he accept the ending of his eternity, the values he have told himself.

His thoughts were flooded by a clandestine feeling while he remains watching you, left knee up as he rest his elbow by it—catching his chin with his palm. His other legs were rested and the other hand was rested as well, blood dripping as he regenerate every skin of his.

It was not long after you have woken up under his negative thoughts, saving him through all the depths of his doings, all of the what if‘s he's preparing for. With a confused look, you get yourself near to him before clinging your hands to his chin, lifting it up while looking directly at his red orbs, not expecting the view of him.