VII

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

The night sky wears the dark shade of blue filled with stars that burns upon as well as the moon that borrows its light from the sun that serves as the light sky. Yet, even if the sun had already left everyone, the place manages to shine and make it vivid just like the morning happenings in every other individual.

You, sat on the corner while letting your eyes roam the place as it was filled with people that sets a lot of crowd that is very making you hard to spot the place you are seeking. The place was rather warm than what you have already experience or expect as you stay under the trees that made the moonlight gets dimmer.

The lights shimmers while friends, lovers, family, and so much more release a noice that never seem to bother you. A woman who wears a kimono and a Kanzashi that emphasize her small round face to be more well curved. You watched carefully as you awaits for Muzan whom you followed to get yourself here, but it turns out he'll be taking long than you least expected.

Right after the sun set, both of you had already made their way here to fulfill your wishes to stand in this place as the crowd devours your figure.

Upon seeing new figure, you have encountered a lot of novelty things that really ease some of your boredom through the time passes, as you awaits for Muzan. You are intrigued by what you are looking at, with every human being that is far different from yours;unlocking a clandestine emotions beneath those facade you used.

“Y/N?” a call had ring inside you still not gaining your reaction but you does hear clearly. Your grips tighten on your clothes while watching every movements the woman had shown, by walking slowly while people were staring at her graceful movements.

An arm had reached down to your shoulders, making a collision inside your body since it was a surprise movement. “it‘s actually you!” a man with a black hair exclaimed while looking so bright, deeply staring at your eyes with full of sincerity that warms you up.