Savage

I have a crush on this guy. A beautiful long haired sexy person named Tucker. Now I don't talk to him much but whenever I do the words don't come out right. Or maybe they do.... they do but its not how I want him to see me... I mean... Let us just let this conversation speak for itself wall we?

It was the last day of school and I was probably never going to see him again. Might as well make myself memorable.

*Hears conversation- okay, eavesdrops on conversation going on* "Did the dick fairy come and visit you?!

*Turns around to face nasty individuals* "Whaaa!!!" *Pulls up chair* "Is the dick fairy real?! Cause if so I want one!"

*Crush just looks at me for a moment.* "Wow I never knew it Hope but your savage!"

*Flips hair in mentally and starts smiling* *Conversation keeps going*

Person A "OH MY GOD TUCKER!!!!! Stahp sending me dick pics." *Girl was joking when she said it P.S.*

Person T "Ok, ok."

Meh "You can send them to me instead." *says with a wink* *Aca- awkward silence for a moment, all eyes turn to me.*

*Crushes face lights up in a smile* "Wow Hope your a beast today!"

My crush obviously doesn't know that I'm a sicko pervert. *Sigh* Guess I ruined that image. Lol. Later I found out that he was actually going to the same high school as him next year. If you want to find out how and what I was going to do before I find out......... well request it! Love you and thanks for reading

P.S. I promise this is a true conversation. My life is actually quite interesting sometimes.